Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.200.0 Live Bug Reports for 10/7/2021

DEV-Tiggs

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

• DEV-Tiggs changed the title to 7.200.0 Live Bug Reports for 10/7/2021

In my EK and "right click to activate an item" isn't working because it was assigned to only the "alternate input" option as right-click. The "primary input" was set to "None" and I had to clear the alternate field before I could assign right-click to the primary input option. This was just a guess on my part. 

9 minutes ago, Retchet said:

Right-clicking items in my bank vault does nothing most of the time now.

Pretty sure I notice a change in behaviour here where you used to be able to right-click the whole list item (circled in red below) but now have to right-click directly on the icon.

unknown.png

1 hour ago, apocriva said:

Raulo and Paolo in the EK no longer sell crafting items.

Listen, I just chuckled.. It's just a matter of time before the left wing SJW crowd gets hold of ACE's naming convention for "Guineas". I honestly don't know how they have gotten away with it for so long.. fitting they are in Austin...but @ACE-Tiggs, you may want to bring this to your groups attention. If this was New world, .. with a "Guinea" and your naming convention, your company would get black balled...

This game is dead enough that it hasn't ever gained attention...but who the custard did this .. well.... most of the "enlightened" won't believe it wasn't done on purpose.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Guineas

unknown.png

Zombie Gryphon.  Every couple of seconds it would snap free and attack, but then take that jump pose again and just hover.  Other regular gryphons spawned and were killed while this was going on, and this was the last of several alphas and only this one behaved this way.

Exhaustion from poison mastery isn't applying to blocking targets unless it's the initial slowing poison from shiv. As you can see in the video below, he was blocking both times slowing poison was applied, but only the first time did it apply exhaustion. This also works with slowing poison from Envenom not causing exhaustion to targets that are blocking.