Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.200.0 Live Bug Reports for 10/8/2021

DEV-Tiggs

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

EK - For the cottage, if you switch to thatched roof, the vendor socket disappears. Couldn't test this on all buildings as there are items in most of mine. Villa appears to be fine.

None of the buildings highlight anymore when you are moving or placing them. Used to be blue was good placement, red there was something wrong    with the placement and to look below to see exactly what the error was (too far underground, slope, etc.). Now there is only the message.

Mountain Citadel - Still no working ladders and all three towers are not accessible. Sockets for tables and chests are still not working correctly.

Can't take major discipline out of chest on mountain citadel parcel - not sure if this is just the parcel or if it's an issue across all ek's and parcels.                        Emptied the chest completely except for the one discipline, tried to pick up chest but was told to empty chest completely. Can move the discipline                  between slots, just can't take it out of the chest. 

Edited by Psychokill
Added more items

10 minutes ago, groovykool said:

Dregs alliances are capped at 5 not 15.   Huge problem.

8 minutes ago, Solstar said:

I'm here with a pitchfork. 

Where's the bonfire thread about the Alliance rules being broken? 

7 minutes ago, Solstar said:

Alliance cap is broken. It's only allowing 5 guilds still.

11 minutes ago, Gremel said:

We are seeing reports of alliance being capped at 5 guilds on dregs. 

Thanks all! We're aware and looking into it. 

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

the Noble chests that were in my EK are gone.  The Guild Hall that they were socketed to belonged to another player.  The guild hall deed was mine, and the other player granted me sockets on the guild hall.  I placed the chests.  The chests are no longer there.  None of us have the items that were in the chests.  Can you help?

Update: we've found all the stuff, it was in the player who owned the parcel's inventory (which was overflowing).  Weird interaction but there you go.

@Silv

Edited by Grand_Unity

8 minutes ago, Grand_Unity said:

the Noble chests that were in my EK are gone.  The Guild Hall that they were socketed to belonged to another player.  The guild hall deed was mine, and the other player granted me sockets on the guild hall.  I placed the chests.  The chests are no longer there.  None of us have the items that were in the chests.  Can you help?

@Silv

I had a chest mysteriously empty itself into my bank after the patch. Check your bank.