Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.200.0 Live Bug Reports for 10/9/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Only two of the houses in the Karn Parcel with the Urgu that attacked the village (Dregs>Aurefio) spawns loot, and only one cabinet at that.  I've been wandering around it for about 30 minutes and have only been able to loot two cabinets.

Still cannot interact with harvest and craft disc sellers in the temple, even in dregs, unless that toon has done the NPE up to that point, somewhat negating the level 25 vip boost, as we still have to do the majority of the NPE on each toon to buy belts and coins.

unknown.png

Not sure why there's a red question mark by the player (it follows him and stays in the same location relative to crest) only this player had it, guildmates and other players did not have it

Edited by el_boleo

Today, I experienced a weird issue with respawning in the Dregs campaign.

Details: I had my soul bound to the respawn statue in the Moon temple and ran over to join a keep siege on the eastern keep in Aufreo. I got killed and flew my crow over to the respawn statue in my alliance's keep. However, when I reclaimed my vessel, instead of respawning inside the keep, I was respawned near where I died and was promptly killed again. (We had already been wiped, I don't think that anyone would have resurrected me.) I flew my crow over to my alliance's keep a second time and this time I was respawned inside of the keep.

Random observations: I did hit a loading screen between entering Aufreo and making it to the enemy keep. Could that have something to do with this?