Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WTB 2 ultimates for rangers again.

Represent

Nerfed for poor reasoning.

If you want all rangers to be archers only where 1 Ult is viable then please eliminate the other path choices because you hit on them so hard no one plays it unless they think brigand is cool "It isnt"  Warden is Cool but not best in slot due to skills completely removing your base damage kit on traps, or suck off archers and bend the knee to the meta choice

Fix the only thing the dev who hated rangers screwed up thanks

Edited by Represent

Normally I would disagree if based solely on performance against NPCs, as I can solo some group bosses on my Warden, even with 1.3 Ults.  But when a BlackGuard can mitigate 90%damage 80%of the time, and heal the rest,  or a confessor can pop 3k damage as a non-crit, I'm left to wonder if the actual goal is to make each class feel "overpowered".

I find it funny that the devs were so quick to nerf wardens (and by "nerf", I mean completely screw over brigands), but yet drag their feet to balance confessors and blackgaurds. There's groups running around with 2 or more fanatics, because there really is no reason to play any other dps class. All that work to create the myriad of classes they have in this game...wasted. 

My warden is fine. Even my Brig did incredibly well, to the point i think giving me one extra ult would prolly make winning 1v1 (which is what brig is made for) effortless.

I think Archers were the one hit the hardest.

Posted (edited)
On 10/9/2021 at 2:55 PM, BarriaKarl said:

My warden is fine. Even my Brig did incredibly well, to the point i think giving me one extra ult would prolly make winning 1v1 (which is what brig is made for) effortless.

I think Archers were the one hit the hardest.

Archers already have the advantage at playing max distance bonus having 1 ultimate makes it balanced

The other two trees Warden/Brigand still would benefit from this as I think the intended playstyle for both needs 2 ultimate's or a lot of other balancing needs to happen at some point to other classes.

Edited by Represent

On 10/9/2021 at 2:10 PM, Sulong said:

I find it funny that the devs were so quick to nerf wardens (and by "nerf", I mean completely screw over brigands), but yet drag their feet to balance confessors and blackgaurds.

They went almost 50 patches (wardens) with out a nerf lol

12 minutes ago, eaos said:

Brigand - "LOL, let's make an anti stealth class that can't kill stealther's"

But you can see them 80% of the time.

1 hour ago, arkh said:

But you can see them 80% of the time.

very helpful for running away