Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Clarity on alliance scoring

LashLash

So with the new Dregs, the alliance scoring is a bit confusing. So do the sub-guilds get rewards for their points? The scoreboard implies that they don't and only the head guild will get the rewards, and the sub-guilds get zero points? How does it count against the percentiles as well?

Just want clarity on how the sub-guilds are treated, and how the percentiles are calculated. So we can figure out how the rewards will work.

As a related topic, I should point out that being in an alliance generally means you aren't taking outposts from your allies. As such, your individual guild is missing out on points you otherwise might have gotten, in the hopes that being part of an alliance will provide the rewards. Unfortunately, that's one big guess.

Can anyone please clarify if individual guilds get rewards based on individual points or based on overall alliance points.

Edited by Solstar

The scoreboard can't even register who is helping right now, a lot of other people left over dumbpoorly made dergs, i would leave over this because literally im starting to feel like I/WE don't accomplish anything, be apart of 300 kills in a group with mixed guilds in your alliance it will tell you did 0 assisting that day i dont feel rewarded and am close to going to new world also on that alone

42 minutes ago, Represent said:

The scoreboard can't even register who is helping right now, a lot of other people left over dumbpoorly made dergs, i would leave over this because literally im starting to feel like I/WE don't accomplish anything, be apart of 300 kills in a group with mixed guilds in your alliance it will tell you did 0 assisting that day i dont feel rewarded and am close to going to new world also on that alone

If you're worried about assists and kills in PvP, then New World isn't for you bud. As New World isn't a PvP game.

Wamfom of Sacrilege

• 34 Frostweaver High-Elf Archmage
  • 33 Templar Elken Vindicator

Discord: Wamfom#5813

11 minutes ago, Wamfom said:

If you're worried about assists and kills in PvP, then New World isn't for you bud. As New World isn't a PvP game.

I don't like the fact i can actively go out in my group light up people and not feel rewarded.

Not feeling rewarded for killing people in a PVP game might be the prime reason im out

Edited by Represent

14 minutes ago, Represent said:

I don't like the fact i can actively go out in my group light up people and not feel rewarded.

Not feeling rewarded for killing people in a PVP game might be the prime reason im out

The fights have been popping the last 3 days. Having a whole lot of fun compared to the 2 weeks before. Hoping it stays that way. Hopefully you stick around as its always enjoyable to see people to fight.

As far as the rewards go, your guild will get it's points as the season goes on and it will be rewarded based on placement. Secondly, your alliance master guild will get the reward for the alliance placement and hopefully they split that reward with the other guilds that assisted them get to that point. 

If you are worried about your assists not showing up on the scoreboard, roam around as a 5-6 man and do smaller scale fights. You'll at least get some hits in, instead of just rolling with the zerg and not touching an enemy before the zerg rolls them.

Wamfom of Sacrilege

• 34 Frostweaver High-Elf Archmage
  • 33 Templar Elken Vindicator

Discord: Wamfom#5813

Meanwhile ive had more pvp fun action in a week and a half of new world than i did in months of crowfall. Abolish the unglorious scoreboard that the boomers take too seriously and make the game about fun territory conquest instead of a scoreboard manipulator/watcher!! 💯

53 minutes ago, Wamfom said:

If you are worried about your assists not showing up on the scoreboard, roam around as a 5-6 man and do smaller scale fights. You'll at least get some hits in, instead of just rolling with the zerg and not touching an enemy before the zerg rolls them.

I play this game more than you may understand

I actually do this and do lots of aoe damage, CC like roots, stuns, my build directly is based on keeping people stuck in the fight there is no running, and there is no hiding, I have all the tools to be GLUE for fighting

In our group composition we form up balanced groups based on whos online from what any guild has available, in a group of 6 as long as I'm the only KGB member in this 6 man we can IE get 50 kills, i get credited 6 KBS but not 44 assist because I'm not in the guild tag that scored the KB, and no one in my group is credited the 6 assist from my kills 

When I should have assist in the multiple thousands but end up with 80 at the end of the month, how can I not feel like I'm not accurately represented, for the time I invest to do what the games made for, I sure as hell don't know it when I pull it up on the boards, "The simple fix is to make it based on group and not guild tags" I can only believe they are too lazy to change the coding to correctly reflect contribution to the game 

Edited by Represent