Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.200.0 Live Bug Reports for 10/11/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

The animals at corrupted field and avian cliffs hotzone still drop the wrong hide on the last pop. For example at corrupted field the wolves will drop strong hide on the first 3 pops when harvesting. This is the correct hide and is boosted by the hotzone when active. The last hide pop drops flexible hide, this is the wrong type, and is NOT boosted by the hotzone. The same issue is present at the Avian cliffs hotzone but with different hide types. This issue has been present since the corrupted field and avian cliffs since they were introduced.

Duelist talent passive Feral Instincts is causing a visual bleed effect on harvest nodes.

When you exit stealth and harvest the visual appears, but it doesn't seem to do damage. Just cosmetic.

Not sure if reported before because it's been awhile since i noticed it but there is frostweaver bug and animations for some skills are still executed after cast is interrupted. They do nothing because they are just visuals. Example, lets say i get stun while casting one of following skills:
Shatter storm: animation still goes there is raining but it does no damage and ice is not converted because it should be not cast at all.
Frost armor: there is armor cast on the ground but it cannot be picked up.
Cool ice: there is ice on the ground same as frost armor but it does not restore mana or heal.

Edited by Batslav

So, are flying mounts a thing now?  Was trying to take a fort, all stealthed up...  An Anki blob comes to defend it...  Then "LastWish" literally takes off into the air, and starts flying around.  At first, I figure it's a graphical glitch right?  Well, he seperates from the group a bit and I am right under him.  I take a swing and don't hit him at all.  I get re-stealthed and peaced out.

Below is a imgur of related pics.  Sorry, I don't take video.  But, this happened like 3-ish times when that blob came back to check the fort.

The funny thing is...  This same guy starts hollering in general chat about someone else cheating!!!  LOL... 

So, is this a bug?  A cheat?  Something else?

https://imgur.com/LyW0DOm

In the above mentioned picture there are parcels that haven't properly rendered and basically you can walk on them. I've had it happen to me once but next day hotfix fixed it. If possible mention the parcel grid that it happened.

Edited by Pyriand

terrain loading in randomly for some players, making it look like I am flying to others. to me it looked like i was just climbing a mountain slope then the terrain stopped. looked under and noticed its a sheet

unknown.png
unknown.png

1 hour ago, Girgi said:

So, are flying mounts a thing now?  Was trying to take a fort, all stealthed up...  An Anki blob comes to defend it...  Then "LastWish" literally takes off into the air, and starts flying around.  At first, I figure it's a graphical glitch right?  Well, he seperates from the group a bit and I am right under him.  I take a swing and don't hit him at all.  I get re-stealthed and peaced out.

Below is a imgur of related pics.  Sorry, I don't take video.  But, this happened like 3-ish times when that blob came back to check the fort.

The funny thing is...  This same guy starts hollering in general chat about someone else cheating!!!  LOL... 

So, is this a bug?  A cheat?  Something else?

https://imgur.com/LyW0DOm

3rd party programs are different than in game bugs bud. Thanks for the SS from a dif perspective tho.

Edited by Lastwish

I mean… It’s a bug report right?

Love how you post that you were aware of it, even took your own screenshots… But didn’t report it?  I had to…. Smells fishy….

Also the fact that you did it multiple times…. Wasn’t just a once occurrence…. You all left that fort and came back 3 times, and all 3 times you “glitched” like that…. Nobody else…

At best you knew of a glitch and didn’t report it… At worst, you caused the glitched and covering yourself…

1 hour ago, Girgi said:

I mean… It’s a bug report right?

Love how you post that you were aware of it, even took your own screenshots… But didn’t report it?  I had to…. Smells fishy….

Also the fact that you did it multiple times…. Wasn’t just a once occurrence…. You all left that fort and came back 3 times, and all 3 times you “glitched” like that…. Nobody else…

At best you knew of a glitch and didn’t report it… At worst, you caused the glitched and covering yourself…

I hope you got some cheese with that whine.

43 minutes ago, Lastwish said:

I hope you got some cheese with that whine.

Hope you get banned with your flying

Just now, Lastwish said:

Awwwwwww someone cares way too much.

First… you were crying in general about others cheating… just thought it was humorous...

Second, you brought this off topic not me… I just simply reported a bug… You are just trying to justify your bug/abuse/exploiting…. Not my issue

3 minutes ago, Girgi said:

First… you were crying in general about others cheating… just thought it was humorous...

Second, you brought this off topic not me… I just simply reported a bug… You are just trying to justify your bug/abuse/exploiting…. Not my issue

And now you are the salty one.