Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.200.0 Live Feedback for 10/11/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

I (and others) feel as though the current Fort and Keep windows are running too late again.

Perhaps if there were more Forts available per window (to force splitting large zerg forces), consolidated into two back-to-back fort windows of 45 minutes, 30 minute breather, and then a Keep window hour (as it arises) to finish the night. These should begin at 5pm local time, imo, so that the potential siege window hits at 7pm local time.

Right now the windows can be grueling and leave little room for gathering and licking wounds afterwards since it's 3 hours of long riding PvP over multiple zones with NA East going from Forts, to Siege, to Forts from 9pm-12pm EST, NA West times therefore are reaching way too late for the majority of the population to begin (or enjoy playing) the cycle all over again.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this.

I'm a founder but played very little during alphas and betas, and decided to give the game a go today.  I rolled an archetype confessor.

The tutorial npc told me to to attack training dummies and gave me the names of which abilities to use and what they do, and to open my spell book to see all my abilities.  That would be great, however:

No tooltips on the abilities on my bar to give me a name of ability and what it does

No ability name on a casting bar other than hellfire aura

My spellbook is totally blank.  There are no abilities listed for me to see what I have.

I played very little during development precisely because my character was dumped in a zone with no inkling of what to do.  Now at least the tutorial tells me what to do - go here, kill this, go and capture an objective - but without any way to know what my abilities are and what they do I'm just mashing keys and my mouse button,

I played UO, Everquest 1 and Shadowbane all those years ago so I'm not asking for hand holding, but knowing what your abilities do and when to use them is a basic feature I would expect in any game.  If I've missed anything then I'd love to hear it.

I'm rolling  a new character now to see if I can learn what stuff does as I go along.

Edit:  Now I see in the talent tree that some talents give the abilities and if you click the ability name in the talent description you can see what the ability does.  Was adding tooltips just too much to expect?  My spellbook is still blank and when I dragged one of the 2 starting abilities off my bar into the spellbook grid to see if anything happened the ability just disappeared.  Now that's lost and no way to get it back it seems.  

Edited by mourneuk

In the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, I think it was a mistake to include AUS zones this mega dregs. This is for both the scoring and the number of worlds. Although we probably could of predicted it by the limited Aus competition of last dregs and after the one Aus guild game quit.

At the moment, the greatest gain in points you can make is on the open spaces of Aus outposts and the odd hours of their forts. It has the incentive of spreading outpost cappers over a larger area and zones, rather than the desired effect we want of a heated outpost exchange in players’ home zones. Aus forts have the effect of juiced up nightcapping - just you have to have enough online at that time to take a fort since aus guilds have never hold them.

The small chinese playerbase have moved always into shadows after the first dregs, so there doesn’t seem a demand to be met there.

Some folk at the start of the campaign say it’s been the best small scale they’ve had. It’s nice. Another NA zone instead to consolidate activity could have been good. But I’d of preferred two less world by taking away Aus.

21 hours ago, Thon said:

Although we probably could of predicted it by the limited Aus competition of last dregs and after the one Aus guild game quit.

Imperium didn't quit, they changed their name to NOTHING PERSONAL.