Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.200.0 Live Feedback for 10/13/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Please make the patron deity of guilds matter. Perhaps granting a minor version of the outpost buff for that deity to all guild members and halving the time it takes to capture that deity's outpost would be a starting point. If a guild turns their back on their deity, perhaps they'd only receive half of the benefits from obtaining that deity's buffs in the future.

Or perhaps the only deity you'd get the full buff from is your own patron deity.

Maybe make the conquest points double when capturing your deity's outpost.

Make it mean something. Anything.

Upgrading a small keep shouldn't require the same materials and sacrifice items that a large keep does.

It makes no sense that the same amount of sacrifices are required to upgrade a small keep from rank 1 to 10 when it is nowhere near the size of the mountain citadel keep.

There is no way to discern a guild members ranking in-game. There is no way for me to determine who is a leader, officer, member, or initiate in the game.

At a minimum, a crown could display next to a players name in the guild rankings list on the scoreboard to indicate their rank in the guild.

The global vault UI does not show indicators of which items were imported, even though once transferred to inventory you can see the "imported" icon.

Please display this same icon in the list of items in the vault.

The ownership of parcels, buildings, and chests should be viewable to the EK owner. When I look at a Personal Chest, it just says "Someone's Personal Chest" but it'd be great if it said whose chest it belongs to.

2 hours ago, Retchet said:

The ownership of parcels, buildings, and chests should be viewable to the EK owner. When I look at a Personal Chest, it just says "Someone's Personal Chest" but it'd be great if it said whose chest it belongs to.

Honestly, I think it would be nice for everyone if personal chests were labeled!

Posting here because i did in bug section but seems like it was the wrong place. It's been awhile since i noticed it but there is  problem with frostweaver animations for some skills, they are still executed after cast is interrupted. They do nothing because they are just visuals.
Example, lets say i get stun while casting one of following skills:

Shatter storm: animation still goes there is raining but it does no damage and ice is not converted because it should be not cast at all.
Frost armor: there is armor cast on the ground but it cannot be picked up.
Cool ice: there is ice on the ground same as frost armor but it does not restore mana or heal.

In order to add more mobility options, perhaps there should be a minor discipline that grants Double Jump.

Rather than Glide, Fae should receive a form of "feather fall" that reduces damage taken and/or increases the threshold before fall damage begins, so that they can drop longer distances without being dismounted or destealthed.