Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.200.0 Live Bug Reports for 10/14/2021

DEV-Tiggs

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

After using Leap (as a Barbarian) and doing a Basic Attack (Strong Swing) results in somehow resetting the basic attack combo, resulting in two Strong Swings instead of Strong Swing -> Crushing Overhead.

EDIT: This doesn't happen if you do the followup Leap.

unknown.png

Edited by apocriva

New Soundbug:

Even after fully capping a fort the sound for capping continues to sound, even when all players leave the circle, it ticks in the background as long as we stay on the fort parcel. heppened with some outposts as well fully capped by allied forces.

I wish I had repro steps for this, but it seems as though inevitably when I've been playing long enough, chat bugs out. Messages no longer show up that I'm typing, and switching tabs makes different chat logs appear. (Like, switching away from Guild and back shows two different Guild chat logs??)

Today, it happened in combination with what seemed to be some kind of disconnect/reconnect to the chat server.

I know there's a new chat system in the works, but this bug is incredibly frustrating with the chat system in place already being so limited.

Assassin Zim0de came into keep (NA East, Elkenherz, Dragonslayer Keep) @ 4:30 PST, and ganked me, but was invisible to other players so they didn't realize I was fighting until it was too late and I died. Zim0de also attempted gank of another player and they could not see him.

Edited by Kynadre
Additional information added

I still take random terrain fall damage as my warden in fights, i have had multiple times in two dregs i fought enemies on a flat surface and taken 1131 exact Fall damage Unavoidable the actual loc in zones don't matter, and i don't understand why i will take big burst damage from falls on even terrain fights, lost a few just to this alone and combat log will show 1131 fall damage unavoidable exact number (on even surface)

I lay traps on my warden there will be many places on the terrain where i have laid the trap, and players and npcs will come right thru it with no problem, remains visible on screen but does not trigger with direct hits on the trap, it will blow 2 mins after placed and times out. This happens every single day possible and have had it come into play where i have lost fights even when i know i outplayed them had them trigger the trap yet nothing happened the trap didnt trigger and sat in the terrain doing jack shizzle

It's taken away the feeling of winning a bait and realizing the game mechanic didn't register and being punished for distance choices because you believe something that works would happen 100% of the time, but alas jokes on me! I play warden daily I literally watched game mechanics not even work as intended fix this PLZ it's multiple dregs now

Edited by Represent

Inventory was full inside of dregs.  The last hit of a silver node left a chaos ember and a miner discipline stacked on each other..I only noticed the miner disc.  I removed an item from my inventory and walked over it and it picked up the the chaos ember in the free slot and the miner disc disappeared.  I thought maybe it did the overflow function so I deleted another item in my inventory with no luck.  No way it timed out either..it was only a couple of seconds.

At times the UI moves to the far right preventing me from being able to update specs etc

66BjdEq.png

2MlqQXf.png

Edited by Dorizzdt

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man

22 hours ago, Solstar said:

Temple Ambient Sounds (talking, gongs, etc.) plays in SkyPoint near grid S14, no where near a temple.

What other info is needed? 

Sky Point. Grid S14. Middle of the wilderness, and Temple Ambient Sounds are playing. 

The nonsensical Sims-speech you hear in the background while walking through temples is playing while not anywhere near a temple. 

I was running around the entire Sky Point zone counting motherloads on my female Half-giant Barbarian with a snowy hellcat mount. It was day time in game. There were no other players around me.  And when I got to the north west corner of the S14 grid during my sojourn around the map, I heard laughter, and gongs, and imaginary people trying to sell me fantastical wares.

I'm at a loss for what more information I can provide. 

I had a picture of it, and I would be very surprised if this hasn't been reported, but the large, solo boss gryphons in the Aerie get caught on tall terrain and float fairly regularly. While floating, they can't be killed. 

Can't interact with the Harvesting and Crafting discipline vendors in GR earth temple or Dregs Sun Temple. Which is a little problematic to get some belts.

I hope it will be part of an hotfix and we won't have to wait until 7.3 like the all harvest bonus not working for logging during all previous dregs.

Edit: the interaction is possible in Moon Dregs temple, as it is not my faction some quest NPC (Hornbearer) is not present so it could explain why those two vendors can't be interacted with.

Edited by arkh

"Items cannot be moved to an inventory in overflow" when trying to move a stack of 200 into a chest that has the same stackable item in the chest at <200, using right-click (drag and drop works).

Edited by Pandoreas

3 hours ago, arkh said:

Can't interact with the Harvesting and Crafting discipline vendors in GR earth temple or Dregs Sun Temple. Which is a little problematic to get some belts.

I hope it will be part of an hotfix and we won't have to wait until 7.3 like the all harvest bonus not working for logging during all previous dregs.

Edit: the interaction is possible in Moon Dregs temple, as it is not my faction some quest NPC (Hornbearer) is not present so it could explain why those two vendors can't be interacted with.

For anyone not able to interact with the crafting/ harvesting disc vendors, go take the Vessel Vendors quest. It will unlock them.  Thankfully it's an easy workaround until they fix it.