Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.200.0 Live Bug Reports for 10/18/2021

DEV-Tiggs

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Skinning Hot Zones: Crystal Springs and Web Wood correctly give double additive chance and skinning drops within an active window, but Avian Cliffs and Fetid Ooze Hot Zones do not currently work to give double additive chance and skinning drops within their own active windows.

New bug in Alchemy window.  After grinding resources, the selection jumps to Philosopher Solution.  Every time I grind a resource, I have to reset the window back to grind resources.

Why doesn't the Minor Discipline Recon work like the Blackguard's Resourceful Tactics talent and allow classes to cast Recon without being in stealth?  There is nothing on the tooltip that warns stealth is required, and if using a Minor slot for the ability it should be available during combat on the melee tray.

Outpost L12 at Jimrodel has a guard that doesn't reset back to camp.

Outpost was defended on tooltip by 4 of 4 guards.  Only 3 guards were in the camp.  After killing the 3 and searching the surrounding area for the fourth I could not find the last guard.  Gave it a few minutes in case someone had the mob chasing him (and spent time looking around the outpost), only to never see the last guard.  Can only assume that he was bugged, and I was unable to cap the outpost.

Edited by OldMan
More Info

Cost of fixing a Flawed Runic book seems too high.  With epic level its costing 900 dust to fix.  Combining all the polish steps is 2 for RC, 7 for WW.  The LW pieces are just stitched leather and shouldn't factor into the polish cost.  Total Polish cost for an epic would be 585 Dust.

If stitched leather was counted mistakenly for the Fix Flaw cost, it would total 910, so this could be where its coming from? or is runic adding a multiplier to the Flaw Fix cost?