Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.200.0 Live Bug Reports for 10/21/2021

DEV-Tiggs

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

As a follow up to my bug report in the 10/18/21 bug report thread (the active selection jumping to Philo Stone regardless of what you just crafted), it is not just Alchemy this is happening with. 

In Runemaking, the active selection automatically jumps to Advanced Harvesting Runes right after you craft anything. 

Not sure if this is a bug necessarily but we got the ability to roll sacrifice item XP over from level to level instead of it being wasted, just found out that this is not the case in war tables (at least fort war tables).  Maybe more of an oversight, but if we're going to have it for one form of sacrifice it should carry over to all forms.

5 hours ago, Retchet said:

XP also doesn't roll over after level 29. 

What do you mean? XP would cap at 30, 31, 32, etc, because you have to equip a new vessel before your XP unlocks.

There is still an issue with unkillable guards on outposts.

A chest spawning on outposts still allows guards to be immune to damage

unknown.png

Edited by Veliena

54 minutes ago, Veliena said:

There is still an issue with unkillable guards on outposts.

A chest spawning on outposts still allows guards to be immune to damage

unknown.png

Specific location of chest/guard - unkillable, doesn't aggro
Xelariell Z17 OP

Edited by Silv

21 hours ago, apocriva said:

What do you mean? XP would cap at 30, 31, 32, etc, because you have to equip a new vessel before your XP unlocks.

I don't know. They said XP will roll over for each level, but it doesn't after level 29.

I found another annoying issue while running through the NPE. I had my inventory go into overflow because even though I had most of the last row of inventory slots open, there wasn't a big enough space for a weapon from a quest reward. If there was a notification about the overflow, I missed it.

The bigger problem is that my next quest in the NPE was to kill thralls until a minor discipline drops. Even though my inventory was in overflow, I was still picking up the dust and disciplines but they weren't being added to my inventory. Fortunately for me, I was finally able to notice that my inventory was in overflow and move an item to open up space for the weapon from the quest reward, but anyone new to the game would probably conclude that the game had broken.

Finally, I went a bit overboard with killing those thralls and picked up several minor disciplines. These minor disciplines don't stack even though other minor disciplines do.

I'm getting inconsistent results with different abilities in the life bar of an Archdruid.

Specifically, the "Thornshield" power from the minor discipline of the same name will decrease my essence instead of increasing it, even though it is equipped in my life tray.

This is counter to the Archdruid description which reads: "Instead, Life Powers will generate Essence when used." It's also counter to what I observed from other discipline-granted skills in my life tray, such as "Banner Of Storms" from the Blitzer major discipline.

The sound bug has got to be fixed. Can we eliminate rainfall in the game until you guys can figure it out? Yes, we'll have to still avoid waterfalls and streams as best we can, but the rainfall causes the sound bug every damn time.

Wamfom of Sacrilege

• 34 Frostweaver High-Elf Archmage
  • 33 Templar Elken Vindicator

Discord: Wamfom#5813

42 minutes ago, Wamfom said:

The sound bug has got to be fixed. Can we eliminate rainfall in the game until you guys can figure it out? Yes, we'll have to still avoid waterfalls and streams as best we can, but the rainfall causes the sound bug every damn time.

@WamfomWe need more information on this please.  When, where, short video clip with what's happening. 

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

35 minutes ago, ACE-Tiggs said:

@WamfomWe need more information on this please.  When, where, short video clip with what's happening. 

When: Anytime it rains (also when you are the area of running water like waterfalls or streams).

Where: Any zone, any server.

I'll work on a video clip, but anyone can reproduce this by zoning into a zone with rain falling and run around for no longer than 10 minutes. You will notice your sound effects (mounts, abilities, ambiance) just go to a full on loud cackle. I'm surprised you guys aren't familiar with this bug, as it's been around since the first season of Shadows. Other players also experience this as "Ah crap, brb, gotta relog, got the sound bug" is heard in discord at least 3 times a night in a gaming session.

Fix: Log out to character select and log back in.

Edited by Wamfom

Wamfom of Sacrilege

• 34 Frostweaver High-Elf Archmage
  • 33 Templar Elken Vindicator

Discord: Wamfom#5813