Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

QOL Improvements

Girgi

Could use some QOL improvements to make EKs more active for trading.

1. There needs to be a "last visited" notification on the EKs.  Can't tell you how many times I was EK hopping and looking for stuff on vendors, only to realize I had just been in the same EK 30 minutes ago.  It gets confusing which ones I have and haven't visited lately.  So, just something simple as "Last visited 10/23/2021 at 8:02 PM"... Or even just remove the time frame but put a date on it.

2. Allow the EKs to stay open longer.  With going back to low pop, alot of the US EKs aren't open for the EU players, etc.   Heck, I have VIP, a keep, etc and mine only stays open 30 minutes.  That isn't long enough to even bother with vendors, unless I want to stand there and run around every 15 minutes just to keep it active.

I would also add, since there are fewer buyers, that the vendor thrall's billing cycle should be reduced to 1g. Because right now, my sales are so far and few in-between, that maintaining the vendor is eating away the profits.

On 10/25/2021 at 8:12 AM, Girgi said:

Heck, I have VIP, a keep, etc and mine only stays open 30 minutes.  That isn't long enough to even bother with vendors, unless I want to stand there and run around every 15 minutes just to keep it active.

if you set you ek to public i believe the default is 3 hours since the last person left it.

Graveyard Harvesting Organization, Union Local 451 [GHOUL-451] is recruiting, talk to your local union rep.

• 2 months later...
35 minutes ago, Requiem_MDK said:

Anyway to have it so the buildings are not being highlighted all the time when you are in them?  most annoying distracting pointless thing ever.

hit escape, on the left side at the bottom, turn off the EK edit slider

Edited by OldVamp