Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Father Statue and Thrall Power Bonus

Girgi

Anyone know why the "All father" statue doesn't seem to produce the 20% thrall power buff?  I placed it yesterday and didn't get the notification for the buff on my buff list.  Thought the EK needed to update, so went to bed, got up this morning and reloaded it...  Still no buff.  Does the server need to reset to get it active?  Is it a misprint on the store at this point?

Are you next to the crafting station? I think the station and the statue have to be on the same parcel -- but maybe that is incorrect, maybe the statue just needs to be in the EK somewhere. 

However, I am like 98% sure you have to be next to the crafting station to get the buff (and the buff adjusts based on which station you are near)

Graveyard Harvesting Organization, Union Local 451 [GHOUL-451] is recruiting, talk to your local union rep.

46 minutes ago, Gremel said:

Are you next to the crafting station? I think the station and the statue have to be on the same parcel -- but maybe that is incorrect, maybe the statue just needs to be in the EK somewhere. 

However, I am like 98% sure you have to be next to the crafting station to get the buff (and the buff adjusts based on which station you are near)

That was the issue... Looks like I have to have an actual crafting station down that correlates with the disc/belt...  Switched out a crafting station and it worked on the whole parcel.  Thanks for the tip!!!