Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
benwp

You Heard the Man

For anyone who was part of Forumfall back in the day, it's amusing to see this forum (which could also be called Forumfall, in a way) be so up in arms about people being a bit rough to one another, when it's all so mild and cosy in comparison.

When the game gets going, the dirt will sift out and the gold nuggets will be revealed.

Meanwhile, I can not believe ANYONE is complaining about the 'forumbane' in this forum.  I havent seen anything that even comes close to trash talk. Pretty dull so far.

For anyone who was part of Forumfall back in the day, it's amusing to see this forum (which could also be called Forumfall, in a way) be so up in arms about people being a bit rough to one another, when it's all so mild and cosy in comparison.

Unahim! o/

Can we call it Forumfall 2?

Don't be an asshat, and don't make all of the same mistakes that WP did. Like fostering corruption by allowing CCRs to ingratiate themselves with certain players to provide them with illegal advantages or by creating a player-administered "focus group" and allowing certain guild(s) to dominate it and derive advantages from that.

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

Don't be an asshat, and don't make all of the same mistakes that WP did. Like fostering corruption by allowing CCRs to ingratiate themselves with certain players to provide them with illegal advantages or by creating a player-administered "focus group" and allowing certain guild(s) to dominate it and derive advantages from that.

yer kidding right?

gosh, i had forgotten just how hilarious you could be....good to see ya around d00d...

now, there are some around here that will need a ten gallon stetson to cover their ...well, hat place.... so as yer Doctor i'd advise buying stock now

Excelsior!

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

This, our guild can only hack so many boards and expose so many cheaters...

shh nobody wants to quote anything for truth here.

And awesome to see Ben around still.

Edited by aperion

"Camouflage is the color of fear..  I have no need to hide from my foes.. I have no fear of death.  My colors I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live, I am proud to die."

What I don't get is how so many people from both sides only want a remake of what they are used to. I hope its something completely different. My suggestions on another thread would have most people whining if the game were that.

Let this be the game that shatters what people have come to expect

I think most players want something that includes the things or portions of games they have played over time that they liked and enjoyed the most to be included in this game.

I think that is what they are doing here as well. I think they are going to pull from the good of various games and leave out the bads and in the process create new and innovative ideas to make it a completely new experience for the players. At least that is what I think that is the inspiration they are going for. Time will tell ... we should know most of it by Feb. 24th I believe if my math is correct

Edited by sarin

I would say that the chest thumping from the SB side is pretty mild. When it comes to gameplay, sure, don't destroy your own pop. I think that's a hard lesson to learn.

I would think human centipede with hats would be a way cooler gif.

Just pointing out, there's still a large portion of the SB player base who enjoys chest thumping too much to have learned this lesson, as shown elsewhere.

CF_Van.png

Just pointing out, there's still a large portion of the SB player base who enjoys chest thumping too much to have learned this lesson, as shown elsewhere.

I'm too old to learn my friend.

I'm too old to learn my friend.

boy don't even start...

hell, i bet my bass is older than you, ffs

Excelsior!

FIQw0eP.png

sb had peeps that did nothing but run hut/training cities and traded. Others liked to run lvling/farm groups.

because I sure did love those lizard king lvling groups, and my lil junk vendor on the edge of the elf zone lvling spot sure did make me some mad $$

So asshats off to these players!

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Fixed.

Just kidding zoupz. It's been far too long since I fought with/against you.

Number 1 thing said to me by current and former guildies.

"Aren't canadians suppose to be nice"

Lol

Edited by zoopz

Number 1 thing said to me by current and former guildies.

"Aren't canadians suppose to be nice"

Lol

don't they know Thallis and Baked?

you hosers....

Excelsior!

FIQw0eP.png

No_Asshats_by_Maeris.png

Give Crowfall--the game, the community, and the "carebears"--a chance to find it's way.  And then kill them.  

But seriously, like he said: don't be an asshat.

Ben

To echo the sentiment, sure, why not. It's an old song but a new dance.

kpxm0LD.png

2015 will be our year!

;)

Edited by ghirular x