Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.300 Public Test Bug Reports for 11/3/2021

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Good Day,

At this current time on the Test Server* the Skill Pane is not showing any skills other than what you initially get from talent levelling up. All the Disciplines brought from the vendor (legendary) do not add to this pane.

Combat numbers (damage) are not showing when you strike a mob. I'm not sure if this is intended.

On the Dregs map (test server) going into stealth will completely make your character model disappear as opposed to the blue stealth form we usually see. *Edit* Zoning from Eodon to Zakura fixed this issue*

Edited by Ravynia
Added Test Server, added stealth bug

I am playing H-E BG assassin, and I am in stealth, but my character doesn't show up on screen. All I can see is my retical. I am not sure how to upload images to the forums. My shadow is on the ground when the light is behind me, but no outline of my vessel. 

Edited by Doomshadow

• Adventure Zones don't have any Stone Caravans. All 4 Adventure zones have Ore and Wood Caravan locations, but no Stone Caravans. Wildlands have all 3.
  • Contrary to the name, Monster Raid Boss parcels don't contain any Monster raid bosses
    • Also, wouldn't Animal Raid Boss be a more apt name?
  • Swamp villages don't have a Wartribe marker on them
  • Randomly got told I was bound to the Keep of Joe the Punkhunter, even though I don't own that keep anymore. (Recall took me to Earth Temple since Keep of Joe wasn't friendly)
  • The hide chat tab option doesn't hide chat tabs
  • Abbreviated channel names doesn't abbreviate names
  • Player death pins don't always show on the map when a player was killed
  • Game sometimes plays random wind sfx and interrupts the ambient music
  • Game sounds become choppy after playing for a long time. Maybe tied to Outpost buffs?

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

The unstable mage explosion deals full damage when arcane barrier and blade turning are stacked, but only removes arcane barrier (regardless of application order) : Video

Edited by Elwendryll

Wood-Elf Archdruid - Level 35
Playing since: 07/07/2021

The latest Dregs on test "Dregs Snaptest 10_31" has ended and the rewards screen is not displaying properly. The rewards are all there, but they are only displaying 2 per row, requiring more scrolling than it should.

mPMxDST.png

IhhQKY6.gif

Can view a negative number of hides:

1. Have a stack of 200 hides and a stack of 97 hides in inventory.

2. Go to make 33 Stitched Leather without any discounts (from disc/belt). 

G8EfhRy.jpg

3. Place in 198 hides from the 200 stack.

oktQLQv.jpg

4. Drag the 2 hides in inventory onto the 97 hides.

53oTUmL.jpg

Expect it to show a stack of 99 hides.

Actually shows a stack of 200 hides and a stack of -101 hides. 

From there you can do stuff with the remaining hides to get the total hides out of sync. It also throws Internal Errors.

Camera tends to bounce a lot when you're riding the gryphon. Was inconsistent however. Sometimes it would be fixed, other times it would bounce with the movement of the mount.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Minor accompainiment minor does not have an effect on Dirge of Dissonance....

when used it is only up for 12 seconds

also when twisting Dirge appears to be doubled - both untwisted as well as twisted versions are active, both for 12 seconds only

i was walking around the safe area in skypoint moon , got a warning about enemy teritory, then died.. respawned at the moon respawn statue in the area, and got insta-gib'd the moment my invulnerability wore off,  while having the friendly teritory buff as well. hR8tUEf.jpg

Vbd7TVY.png