Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.300 Public Test Server Feedback for 11/3/2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

The new Mine chests despawn after opening, like other world chests. This behaviour is different from how Fort chests behave on Live. I ... don't really have an opinion on this functionality one way or the other? But thought it was worth mentioning in case others have an opinion lol

Since heartwood is becoming one generic item without rarity, I’d recommend too making one quality only of Bones, Blood, Beeswax

Glitter and Sparkle Additive reward to craft onto Runestone tools should have a tool tip describing what eqvh one does, for new players.

Just want to further on apocriva's message. Seems the resource chests (saw three in the mine) all share the same resource's and so when you empty one it's actually all of them causing them to despawn.

4 hours ago, Thon said:

Since heartwood is becoming one generic item without rarity, I’d recommend too making one quality only of Bones, Blood, Beeswax

My understanding is that there is one generic "Heartwood", but it is available in all rarities. Would have to be so to support different rarities of Quivers!

That said, I fully support flattening the quality of Bones, Blood and Beeswax, assuming that there aren't recipes that require them in various rarities. :)

16 minutes ago, apocriva said:

That said, I fully support flattening the quality of Bones, Blood and Beeswax, assuming that there aren't recipes that require them in various rarities. :)

Is it Rune Sigils that need animal blood? I don't recall if they have quality levels. 

The bone broth and gem/minerals pots definitely don't. 

Edited by Solstar

1 minute ago, Ravynia said:

Also, I'm not sure about anyone else but could you get rid of the screen shake option in the gameplay settings. It's like motion blur but much more annoying in it's current form.

There is a box in,  I think, Gameplay settings to disable screen shake. 

Forts could use 1 or 2 Guild Member/Guild Officer/Faction chests, if nothing else, for storing excess Building Materials. You can't bank or sell them, so those chests are the only place to store them if you can't use them right that moment.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

unknown.png

Can we get a setting to turn off the [1. General] text? The color-coding is enough for me to know the message was sent in General.

Also a setting for loot messages. I don't need those filling up in General chat

Edited by coolster50

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

So, I have a very subjective buff suggestion for Archdruid.
This is Shatter Storm (Frostweaver) :
TMFr0gD.png
This is blight with Archdruid promotion:
owPwR1Z.png

Currently, when you cast blight, it detonates the healing orbs in the area on cast. Could we make it so it detonates the healing orbs that are created in it like Shatter storm does with ice blocks? The cap on orbs that you can convert at once is 15, why not keep this cap for the whole duration? So, you place blight in an area with 8 healing orbs, they all detonate at once, and the next 7 orbs you place will detonate as you place them, any further orb placed for the duration remain as healing orbs.

Edited by Elwendryll

Wood-Elf Archdruid - Level 35
Playing since: 07/07/2021

9 minutes ago, Elwendryll said:

TMFr0gD.png
owPwR1Z.png

Currently, when you cast blight, it detonates the healing orbs in the area on cast. Could we make it so it detonates the healing orbs that are created in it like Shatter storm does with ice blocks? The cap on orbs that you can convert at once is 15, why not keep this cap for the whole duration? So, you place blight in an area with 8 healing orbs, they all detonate at once, and the next 7 orbs you place will detonate as you place them, any further orb placed for the duration remain as healing orbs.

I very much like this idea!

11 minutes ago, Elwendryll said:

TMFr0gD.png
owPwR1Z.png

Pretty interesting idea.

16 minutes ago, Elwendryll said:

TMFr0gD.png
owPwR1Z.png

This is a really good suggestion.  Archdruid needs some love and this would be an excellent update. 

fatherjimforumsig.gif

18 hours ago, Ravynia said:

Also, I'm not sure about anyone else but could you get rid of the screen shake option in the gameplay settings. It's like motion blur but much more annoying in it's current form.

But, I like the screen shake... Some people told me it makes them sick when they watch my videos but I got used to it xD And it's an option anyway, maybe just make it turned off by default?

Wood-Elf Archdruid - Level 35
Playing since: 07/07/2021