Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dual Wield - Aoe - Dps?

bluddwolf

Idk long as i get to yell HAMMASTUN in teamspeak at the top of my lungs as i stun 5 people so my guild can run em over.

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

• 3 weeks later...

All Champions:

Pros- Insane health. Incredibly high damage per hit. Nearly immune to interrupts, parries, and blocks by smaller opponents.

Cons- Very slow moment. Slower attack speed. A hit box the size of a truck. Many of their attacks are easy to evade.

Specialization: Juggernaut.

Role: Living battering-ram, terrain manipulator, and meatshield extraordinaire.

Description: Wearing heavy armor and weilding massive hammers or clubs the Juggernaut can power through almost anything, be it a line of enemy soldiers or a solid stone wall. The Juggernaut is tied with the Crusher for the slowest movement speed of any playable character in the game and possesses nothing in the way of gap closers but there massive strength does allow them to rend the earth around them. Cracking the earth to create great fizzures and walls of rock that hinder enemy movement. For these reasons Juggernauts are prized greatly in the defense and capture of cities and villages.

Specialization: Annihilator

Role: Extremely heavy melee damage, AoE, and general "

" effect. 

Description: Wearing light armor and wielding greatswords or greataxes the Annihilator plows through the opposition easily. They may not be making an easy escape if caught alone in the woods but they have the skills to plow through the battlefield leaving a wake of dead enemies. This specialization, while slow with slow attack speed, is the fastest moving and attacking champion.

Specialization: Crusher

Role: Ranged damage, living ballista.

Description: The Crusher flings boulders and other massive projectiles by hand for quick/powerful attacks or with a sling for extreme power and range. Their attacks can create massive AoE damage, send a boulder rolling through and crushing enemies in a line, or slamming into walls and buildings with incredible force. Being incredibly slow and rather conspicuous their blunt force can't be applied quite as tactically as other ranged classes. They're also far less precise leading to problems with friendly fire if not used carefully and huge disadvantages in 1vs.1 fights.

I pulled this from "Suggested Champion Promotion Classes". How does the Annihilator strike your guy's fancy? ;)

"To hell with honor. Win."

A Beginner's Guide to Crowfall (5.8.5 Edition)