Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.300 Public Test Bug Reports for 11/5/2021

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Can't delete tabs from a second window, after confirm delete it just selects the first tab in the second window.

Deleting both tabs from the settings window results in a second window with no tabs. They can be added back with the + on the second window.

There doesn't seem to be a way to 're-link' a tab to the main window.

unknown.png

Edited by OldVamp

Your chat tabs clear themselves when you tab over to read new messages

Got a better video showcasing the sound choppiness

standing still seems to make it stop, but it starts again once you move

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

I don't know if this is a bug, or intended, but... I can't see my ghostly self when in stealth.  I can see my shadow, but not me.  I prefer the old way where I could see myself in 3rd person in a ghostly blue "stealth" look.Screenshot_128.png

Druid - Pixie Major Disc, Pix Fix Passive is not working in Death Tray (regardless if we have Life tray too or not), but the active talent from the same disc is available for use in Death Tray (which this way chains less and heals less).

This might be working as intended, but if the caster has Life tray, the Heal over Time will change the values depending on if the caster is in death or life tray, healing the "chained targets" less while in death tray, which means one can't even just switch to life tray to cast it, they have to stay in it for the full duration of the HoT or not get the full benefit of the disc.

Shieldmaster Major Disc:

brutal-slam-description.png

From update notes:

• Armor debuffs no longer reduce more than 10% mitigation
  • Armor Mitigation debuffs that affect all types of armor overwrite all other armor debuffs

The "lower their Resist All" part is an armor mitigation debuff (it overwrites phys. armor reduction just fine), so I take it that -1000 is capped at 10% of their actual... armor (capped at 10k)? resist all (capped at 2.5k)?

I believe it saying -1000 resist all instead of 10% armor mitigation debuff is a bug.

The new "extra warning" is missing when destroying gold up to 6,999 for some reason. Only at 6,999 will you receive the warning that you are destroying gold. It seems to either be an arbitrary value or there's an off-by-one bug here and 7,000 was the intended minimum for the warning.

Either way, it seems like an error.

Loaded into God's Reach, and my Chat window was missing, although I could still hit Enter and see the input line that says "General".  Used the reset Windows command and noticed that my general chat only had a single character per each line. 

onecharchat.jpg

Until I changed the Text Size from medium, text remained "squished" with only one character per line.

Edited by OldMan
added details

When doing an emote, your character also "soandso says emote" in addition to performing the emote. This is also on live server.

/dance

"Kynadre says dances"