Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.300 Public Test Server Feedback for 11/5/2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Not a bug, but more of a request:

1. Allow us to be able to Search or Filter the dregs/shadows bank vault. 

2. Allow us to be able to resort the character order on the character select menu.

Wamfom of Sacrilege

• 34 Frostweaver High-Elf Archmage
  • 33 Templar Elken Vindicator

Discord: Wamfom#5813

The change to Dagger Storm for Blackguard means we get to wait 20 seconds with full pips for a pip spender to come off of cooldown.  This feels stale.  Cutthroat can spam Decimate, Dirge can spam Impale, but Blackguard gets to wait around spamming LMB.Screenshot_127.png?width=1105&height=622

13 hours ago, myssing said:

The change to Dagger Storm for Blackguard means we get to wait 20 seconds with full pips for a pip spender to come off of cooldown.  This feels stale.  Cutthroat can spam Decimate, Dirge can spam Impale, but Blackguard gets to wait around spamming LMB.Screenshot_127.png?width=1105&height=622

I have Garrotte, the stun, and a couple abilities that use one pip, like shiv.  Currently I always have a barrier generator available. Not sure this is as big an issue as you make it sound. 

I think it would be more interesting if building mats from mines (and pigs too while at it) werent able to be deleted. Nor having their chest auto delete after opened (which seems to be the case).

We have this new interesting loop and itd be a shame to see it not being used (as much) because people go there to empty the chests just to not give other people mats.

Now if you have them not be deletable (delible? wtf english?) at worst people will take the stuff and walk around with it in their inventory. Which might make anyone who kills them have a nice surprise.

IMHO that would be a clear improvement. And yes, people will go out of their way to delete mats if they can afford to, you should know us by now ace.

Edited by BarriaKarl

7 hours ago, Solstar said:

I have Garrotte, the stun, and a couple abilities that use one pip, like shiv.  Currently I always have a barrier generator available. Not sure this is as big an issue as you make it sound. 

He's saying with the change to dagger storm generating pips instead of being a spender, you sit around with everything on CD but LMB.

7 hours ago, Solstar said:

Maybe not for your build.  I run as a gatherer.  Daggerstorm was my spammable pip spender.  My SS shows everything on cooldown.  I am fine with the barrier nerf/cooldown.  I am just sad they took our spammable pip spender while other pip builds have them.

Just a small QOL upgrade for some people ...

It would be nice if after successfully completing an item, the crafting page didn't "reset" off the craft just completed.

Example - At runemaker station, I'm upgrading the Harvesting Toolkit and once I hit Assemble, it sets my page back to the Advanced Harvesting Tools selection.  Why move me off Upgrade Harvesting Toolkit, just because I hit assemble and got an item?

I don't like how I can't edit General chat. For example, I don't like Events and Items spamming General chat, so I want to create a different chat with only those messages. I can't do that currently, but I can make my own General chat that doesn't include those two messages. However, I can't delete, remove, or hide the default chat, so now I have 2 channels that share 90% of the same messages. It'd make me much happier if I could just edit the default General chat to not have events or items spammed.

I am once again asking for forts to have at least 1 Guild Officer, Guild Member, and/or Faction chest to store unused Building Materials.

All mines are exactly the same. It'd add to the visual diversity a bit if Mines had motherlodes, or some other environmental object, to visually distinguish between a Boulder Mine from an Ingot Mine from a Timber Mine.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Hello all,

One request I have for you all is to change the color shading for uncommon, rare, epic, and legendary items. My color vision is very poor and I am unable to tell the difference between rare and epic as well as uncommon and legendary unless I wait for the tool tip. This often leads me to accidentally sell things I would rather keep because I am moving to fast to read. Making one or the other darker/lighter in shade will help a lot.

Thank You