Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.300.0 Live Bug Reports for 11/8/2021

DEV-Tiggs

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

My minors that I exported from dregs are not stacking.  Doesn't matter how I try to do it.  They are not soulbound or anything.  I had 9 miners for example in dregs and 15 outside.  Now they will not stack in live.  Same thing with minor disciplines.

EDIT:  So, I think that I have narrowed it down to items that were on my vendors in the dregs will not stack with things that were not on the vendor.  I left my vendor up, so everything went to my bank vault, then I imported it.

Edited by Girgi

Everything I go to Craft at my bench it brings up bandage recipe, when i complete the assembly on whatever recipe that I am working on, it goes back to bandages one, this makes more steps and more time so not good for food buffs =(. I have 0 quests

no-trade items can't be put in personal chests in EK's, not sure if this is by design, but would be nice to not have disciplines ,mounts, badges take up slots in the vault. 

18 minutes ago, neven said:

Vessel Rarity should be shown via colour border to match the design elements of the Discipline Borders.

unknown.png

It's because the disc itself is lego... Not the vessel quality.  I think this would be more suggestion vs an actual bug.

With the default in-game chat configuration, if the first word typed of your sentence is "One" you will do the "number one" emote and your entire message you typed gets erased and lost.

Example, "One of them is x and the other is z" will do the "You show you're number one" emote.

Edited by Retchet

Arcane weapon enchant, defaults skinned shields to standard advanced shields instead of adding the weapon glow to the current skin

unknown.png

This was a wood elf shield. weapons and bows maintain their skin and get the arcane weapon glow, shields do not

I was running around a wildlands zone and TWICE I was booted to the temple.  Weird.  Vflbeht.  Something to do with the zone being near full for my alliance?

I will post a video in a moment. Below

Gir4ffe in that video says Dagger Storm now does no damage.  Hit animations are happening but not popping damage up on screen or in the log....

Edited by denuvian

Also, when you are queuing for a zone, you can still run around and interact with everything.  For instance you can fight still with mouse button and keypresses.  As it is, doesn't seem intended to be this way? Seems nice to be able to do other things while waiting, but with the box on the screen and dimming... hard to enjoy the game.

https://gfycat.com/astonishinggeneralgelding

Edited by denuvian