Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.300.0 Live Feedback for 11/8/2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

unknown.png

This is an odd feature. Took a few months off of Crowfall. Friends are under a new tag. Interested in 7.3 and decide to play again.

So now I have to sit out the best day of a fresh campaign. Not sure I want to bother at all anymore

How many other people do you think will be coming back to try out the game again and are still in an inactive guild and have to just not play. This literally stops people from playing the game.

This game is required to be played in a guild. Why do you have a blackout on being in a guild?

Edited by Yoink

aeei5jG.png

41 minutes ago, Jah said:

Disciplines are stripped from characters at the end of the campaign. This is annoying.

I'd prefer not to have gear or disciplines automatically removed from my characters at the end of the campaign.

Please make discs a separate category. Sure they are equippable items but it is simple enough to add an '&& obj.notDiscipline' checks lines to circunvent all the issues that has been causing.

They shouldnt costs tokens nor should they be unequipped. It is causing all sort of annoying issues to pop up.

Edited by BarriaKarl

Please consider giving us a few days, or maybe even a week, between new month-long campaigns especially when you're trying to get new players to show up. They show up new to a game where there is seemingly no one around.

For the few people who are legitimately wanting a brand new campaign the day after one ends, maybe they can play in Shadows for that.

Please don't start a Shadows and Dregs campaign on the same day.

Please give yourselves a few more days between campaigns to get the bugs sorted out.

Please give us more time between campaigns to do things.

13 minutes ago, Retchet said:

Please consider giving us a few days, or maybe even a week, between new month-long campaigns

+1

Have been asking for this for this since dregs first hit test.

Edited by Yoink

aeei5jG.png

2 hours ago, Jah said:

Disciplines are stripped from characters at the end of the campaign. This is annoying.

I'd prefer not to have gear or disciplines automatically removed from my characters at the end of the campaign.

THIS! This is so annoying. I have to figure out where everything belongs AND rearrange my skills on my bars. I'm not even sure that all my disciplines are in the bank. Some seem to have disappeared.

Just giving us a half Saturday between campaigns would be a help. A 5-day intermission would be the best. 

Edited by Solstar

Please consider adding shortcut commands to change chat channels: /g for guild, /p for group (party), /a for alliance, etc.

At the very least please allow /# to change to the number of the channel shown in chat... ie [1. General] made available with /1.

2 hours ago, Solstar said:

Just giving us a half Saturday between campaigns would be a help. A 5-day intermission would be the best. 

I feel a 3 day break is a good balance. People have complained about more than that, i.e. eating into their VIP, or just being too long and getting bored without Dregs. But less than that and it feels like it is too quick after the patch drops as well. Let Shadows go up first, and stagger Dregs. Back to back Dregs is tough, and the landrush is an important and intense start to the campaign.

There is definitely a noticeable performance downgrade with this patch. Every 10 seconds or so, the game stutters. It makes ranged a nightmare. Someone in chat said "they fixed the map lag issue by having the map continuously update whether you are in it or not, so the stutters are the map updating in the background rather than only lagging when you open the map" and this makes total sense. 

With that being said, the smoothness of actually opening the map is great, however, I would much rather go back to only lagging when I open the map rather than every 10s.

I know you guys wanted video evidence and game logs, but this along with the sound bug (which seems to be worse since patch also) are just "play your own game" things that you will run into after your first 15 mins of playthrough.

Wamfom of Sacrilege

• 34 Frostweaver High-Elf Archmage
  • 33 Templar Elken Vindicator

Discord: Wamfom#5813

There were a couple times in the last dregs I pointed out Aus zones are dummy zones for points, since they have equal distribution of Conquest land despite a severely lacking playerbase. Last time you could see it was a historic NA guild, LotD, that had control of keeps and forts. This time it’s a primarily EU guild, Anki, that holds the land in that area. The reason is not a desire to play with higher ping, but because it’s harder to siege these zones when its siege schedule butts up against irl concerns

When a change in alliance happens, it’s quite annoying to be teleported all the way to a portal away from a point you’re trying to take. This is because it’s considered enemy territory.

The slow respawn rate of Mines doesn’t seem so far to provoked the fighting over them you’d hope. Even pig runs seem just as viable

Mines in the current state do little to promote PvP. Unless you are in the zone when the events tab updates, you are running to what is usually an empty mountain. Consider a glowing effect on the tile when resource chests are present. 

The Fort possession doesn't seem to work out as you might of intended as a base of operations for small guilds. There's incentive for us in larger alliances to take them in the last handful of minutes for the sake of Conquest since they're worth 4 times as much as an outpost.

If an 25 person small guild alliance of a friend group each tries to mutually defend their forts, they're not going to reach each others' forts if they're in the same window. It's pretty rough for them to have a siege twice a day so they certainly need to devote an hour of playtime to it. The alternative is they need to devote 2 hours of their time sitting in forts if they spread their holdings to different siege windows. Something like a respawn statue or portal between alliance forts could help. 0 conquest on forts so small guilds can take a fort and compete on outposts instead.