Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall is Now Free to Try!

DEV-Tiggs

Crowfall is lowering the price of the game and providing all new players a chance to try the game for free. Crowfall’s freemium plan provides new players a 10-day free trial. After that, players purchase the game for the low price of $14.99 and play forever. The new service comes as ArtCraft launches a major update today for Crowfall.

Click here to read the full Press release

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Since you are drastically cutting the price of entry down to try and save whats left of this poorly made dergs show. Can I has my half of that monies back? Probably not, but worth the ask.

8 hours ago, Talos said:

Since you are drastically cutting the price of entry down to try and save whats left of this poorly made dergs show. Can I has my half of that monies back? Probably not, but worth the ask.

Think of it as paying a full price for a game once it has been released, later down the line it gets reduced, this is something similar. But yes, worth asking.

9 hours ago, Talos said:

Anyone who bought it earlier at the higher price point gets the equivalent of $25 of crowns, so like 3000 or something. Pretty generous since they don't have to do anything. Much like a lot of how they have set up their cash shop and policies on sales and price reductions and stuff.

Edited by LashLash

7 hours ago, Blowfeld said:

EDIT: ACE seems to be more desperate to milk as much as they can before going f2p or abandoning completely.

Yeah! And I've been meaning to have a stern discussion with that movie theater that sells seats for $3 only a couple months after I paid $14 for a seat to see the movie! 

On 11/9/2021 at 6:23 PM, LashLash said:

Anyone who bought it earlier at the higher price point gets the equivalent of $25 of crowns, so like 3000 or something. Pretty generous since they don't have to do anything. Much like a lot of how they have set up their cash shop and policies on sales and price reductions and stuff.

where did they say we get crowns if we paid the higher price?