Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.300.0 Live Bug Reports for 11/10/2021

DEV-Tiggs

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

After the update I have a character that is failing to load. When entering the campaign with it the game freezes at "Feeding Crows 1.." for a little bit then crashes. I am able to load in with a different character.

The character that is have problems was at a Respawn Outpost in Vlfbeht.

After the update this morning any Ek chest I had attached to crafting decks have been deleted, and the objects have been moved to my bank. I can no longer place chests on any crafting decks. Crafting stations can still be placed, just not chests. I don't see anything about this being changed on the patch notes so I assume it's a bug. 

22 minutes ago, AhSpike said:

After the update this morning any Ek chest I had attached to crafting decks have been deleted, and the objects have been moved to my bank. I can no longer place chests on any crafting decks. Crafting stations can still be placed, just not chests. I don't see anything about this being changed on the patch notes so I assume it's a bug. 

I checked an EK and can confirm this is happening. This is a nightmare for guilds with large numbers of chests on decks in their guild ek.

I think it happens when the EK is launched, so if anyone4 has chests on decks in your EK, don't launch it today!

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

13 minutes ago, Jah said:

Now I'm afraid to log into my EK...

Yeah, I really hope this is just a me problem. I only had 2 chests on decks, so it was annoying but manageable. If this is happening to large guilds, or guild chests it could be real bad.

1 hour ago, MurphyAKL said:

After the update I have a character that is failing to load. When entering the campaign with it the game freezes at "Feeding Crows 1.." for a little bit then crashes. I am able to load in with a different character.

Getting the same thing now for 30 mins, stuck on feeding crows 1 and 5 then closes the game out. 

42 minutes ago, ljasonl said:

Getting the same thing now for 30 mins, stuck on feeding crows 1 and 5 then closes the game out. 

Not sure if something changed, but I tried the character again and it is now working (failed 3 times previously when I reported it).

Things I have done since then (you could try some to possibly fix it):

- Logged into the campaign with a different character.

- Logged into Aerynth Traders with yet another different character.

- Couple app restarts.

2 hours ago, MurphyAKL said:

Same issue for me across 3 characters, all in Dregs. Fully loads and then gets hung at the last fed crow. Haven't been able to log in since yesterday evening. 

2 hours ago, Jah said:

I checked an EK and can confirm this is happening. This is a nightmare for guilds with large numbers of chests on decks in their guild ek.

I think it happens when the EK is launched, so if anyone4 has chests on decks in your EK, don't launch it today!

They intentionally removed the ability to place chests on creafting decks https://community.crowfall.com/topic/33773-73000-live-server-update-notes-for-11102021/

Edit: they are reverting this change.

Edited by Naani

1 hour ago, MurphyAKL said:

Not sure if something changed, but I tried the character again and it is now working (failed 3 times previously when I reported it).

Things I have done since then (you could try some to possibly fix it):

- Logged into the campaign with a different character.

- Logged into Aerynth Traders with yet another different character.

- Couple app restarts.

Confirmed that this works (for me) ^^

I was having trouble logging onto my ranger in Trinity Lightforge, the same crash at "Feeding Crows 1"

Fixed by:

1. Opening client, Entering World into dregs on a character located in the Earth Temple
  2. Logging out to Lobby
  3. Entering World into aformentioned ranger in Trinity Lightforge.

NOTE: Every time I've closed the client (by logging off or exiting from game world) I've had to first log into the character in the temple, before the character in the combat zone. (logging off to lobby and back into the same combat zone character seems to work fine)

edited for clarity

Edited by Gir4ffe

Unsure if bug but seems like unintentional behaviour... In the Lobby entering character select, you remain connected to the chat channels you were in before logging out. This means, for example, I can continue chatting in Dregs chat channels without being actually logged into Dregs.

unknown.png

I recalled to Moon Temple, but I guess my leader was not Moon and I got "removed from group due to entering a zone that is hostile to the group leader" but I was still showing as in group. I then did /leavegroup, but am still showing as in group. Even after relogging, still showing up as in group.

Any crafting menu use is defaulting to bandage,

When opening menu (even from station) or hitting craft (e.g. processing ore materials reverts back to bandages)

Edited by RedFlower
Clarity

Skrmbillede_1560.pngSkrmbillede_1561.png

You need to give us a different way of storing our purchases ...

The fact that this count towards the limit of our banks is just not ok.  It's a mess finding things, like finding a needle in a haystack. You can't organize nor sort it.  Things don't stack proberly, and in general it's just a very -overlooked- part of the game that needed an overhaul yesterday.

On top of that .. badges and so on.. Can you please fix this so we aren't having to flip between characters.. to take them on and off but can MAKE them as we need them : Like we can with Transmorged Mounts and Enchants... 

Skrmbillede_1562.png

Having the ability to create the badges we need on the character we need is just a @must.  

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

5 hours ago, RedFlower said:

Any crafting menu use is defaulting to bandage,

When opening menu (even from station) or hitting craft (e.g. processing ore materials reverts back to bandages)

I read that this is due to being on the "craft a bandage" quest in God's Reach. I was able to work around it by crafting a single bandage!