Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.300.0 Live Bug Reports for 11/18/2021

DEV-Tiggs

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

My guild members are reporting frequent game client crashes. I do not have more information for you. I'm just posting it here so that you are aware of the situation. Game client crashing = not fun in a game where dying has consequences.

I previously reported stun quivers not working.  I still have the problem with my spellbound bow, but not at all with my compound bow.  Stuns are happening normally with the stun quiver from the original post but with a compound bow, not with a spellbound bow.

I currently cannot see any death markers ally or enemy. Additionally on my Fae Knight I have a wierd (Hopefully visual) bug (Level 32 but asking for a vessel to unlock level 31). I will update once i get a vessel made.

unknown.png

I've managed to reproduce the bug I reported previously here: 

If I use CTRL-TAB to switch tabs, it stuffs up. If I click on the tabs to switch, it fixes it. So looks like a bug with CTRL-TAB switching between tabs. I also have event tab as a separate window.