Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.300.0 Live Feedback for 11/22/2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Food buffs should persist while logged out, just like all other buffs. Any reason they are not? You have no idea how many times I have popped a buff to immediately see "Server going Down in 5 min"

This is even more of a pain now that Cocoa beans are so much more difficult to find. btw ACE owes me 50 cocoa beans :) 

GUI issues no matter what server or world:

1. Cannot drag a piece of equipment out of your bank vault and directly onto your character, nor can you drag a piece of equipment off of your character and into your vault.

2. Right click to unequip something so it goes to your inventory, then try to drag that item into your bank: it doesn't work. You have to click on the bank window and drag it around before you can right click the item and have it go into your bank. While this bug is present, if you try dragging gold into your vault you will get an error message that says "You cannot equip that item"

The "invisible death walls" in God's Reach don't make any sense since you took away all of the other zones except Sky Point. Please remove them. New players die to it and there isn't enough time for them to understand why they are dying. It makes no sense. It's bad for new players. It doesn't serve the purpose you originally intended it to. Please fix.

In a campaign’s Map ui, if you double click the portals on a map, they should take you to the world map linked to that portal. This would be instead of needing to click the back button into the Server world map before selecting a next world to look at.

In God’s Reach Sky point, the Tainted Hills hotzone is probably too strong. It’s far one of the most efficient ways to farm green Uncommon Minor disciplines and some Major disciplines when it becomes hot and drops double amounts. So there’s been an incentive for players already in legendary vessels and high dmg gear to ward off faction competition so that they can farm for endgame Minor disciplines. This is because you keep 100% of everything you farm in that GR hotzone and eliminate a need to bank items beyond inventory space.

I’d recommend that the thralls there only be level 30 to disincentivise farming the area in up to your blue vessels, have the Minor thralls drop only white quality Minor disciplines since they cannot be upgraded and heavily reduce an inventive for endgame farming and no Major thralls spawn. If it’s too difficult to make the Minor thralls drop white disciplines, just the default non-Minor thralls which only drop soul essence would be fine since it’s a valuable levelling resource to newer players.

Us not being able to whisper Enemy faction or enemy Guild players feels pretty annoying for a social MMO. If there’s content in there that’s against ToS, I’d prefer the UI just to advertise the support email the player should send an email with a screenshot to or a report button on the chat window to automatically send the chat log.

Double windows in 24 hours for the same fort is still makes for very dead windows for the first window. This is because your energy matters most at the chance to have the fort locked to generate you Conquest points for 21 hours than just 3 hours of points when it will be taken the latter of the 2 windows.

The last windows of eu zonesfor example too are much too late for Eu weekday playerbase to do much about. For mainland europe they finish at 1:30am, in britain at 12:30am.

It’s a really good feature now that in the Main Menu character Menu you can see what Major and Minor dsiciplines a character has equipped  by hovering over their profile potrait.

It’d be useful too to see what Exploration disciplines a character has equipped. So crafters can quickly remember who has what crafting discipline on them. Discipline colour quality would be a nice addition too.

I have had a lot less fun this dregs, here are my gripes

• Disciplines costing import tokens - This is the one change I do not understand it makes the game less fun to have to worry about this
  • Small scale content / imbalances with class/race mechanics - I.E. Minotaur stun resist , no reason to make a myrmidon any other race, it needs to be changed so it is only active while moving "can't stop a charging bull" 100% frontal stun resist with no drawback is over the top , balance pass needed not only to fix issues like this but to bring up some classes like Pit Fighters, vandals , brigands, swordsman etc to give them a place. 
  • Same people exploiting terrain
  • Burst damage on some classes is over the top - confessors, arch-mages, & Titans being able to burst for 6k+ damage in less than 2 seconds
  • Poor distribution of resources , lack of cocoa beans, necro additives, entire zones you ride through and the only reason someone is there is to cap outposts
  • Hot zones the 1 hour duration is much better great step here, but 2 need to be active at a time so certain zones cycle in more often and please make them more group oriented . some of them are so boring to do with more than 1 or 2 .,still a lack of off timer group content
  • No economy at all. no need to participate, been using junk mob gear all campaign  

When we start the game launcher, give us the option to keep it open if the game client closes. I think we would all like to be able to restart the game client or recover from a crash more quickly. It would be nice if we could just keep the launcher open and launch the game without logging in with MFA.

It would also be really nice if we had a "resume" button that just bypassed the main menu and logged us in as the last character we were on. Or even better, give us the option to choose a character from the launcher and bypass the main menu.

Edited by Retchet

Two separate things I'd love to have in the new chat system:

• A "clear chat tab" command or button. Sometimes I find chat a little overwhelming and I like to leave a channel (General lol) but after disabling the channel in a tab, I can still read the most recent messages. A "clear chat tab" command would help.
  • Fading messages older than X seconds. Serves a similar purpose to the above, but also helps to remove visual clutter at times when folks aren't chatting, which makes it easier to see when new chat messages arrive.

after the most recent patch, keep siege performanes seem to drop to anout 15fps and crashes. That’s only about 150~ players in a zone and much worse to the smooth experience of similar numbers last campaign.

Respeccing without VIP is far too costly to be practical. I'm in a position where I may not be able to afford VIP moving forward, and I'm hard-pressed to imagine dropping 75000 gold (which is at least a few hours of uninterrupted gold farming for me) on a single respec.

Would love to see this changed to something lower for non-VIP members. Maybe an initially low-ish cost (~1k) that increases with each respec (decreasing back to minimum over time) to prevent wanton respeccing? Or a relatively low stable cost (5k~10k).

Perhaps as a changed benefit to VIP members, a new feature where you can save and switch between multiple specs per character? (I realize this is a fairly beefy idea though, just musing out loud.)

Unsure if bug or feedback... Players who surely are not online in game show up as online in the Social panel. Social panel should at least be clear about which players are logged into a campaign versus ... I dunno, logged in and sitting on the main menu? Logged into the forums? I don't know why some players show up as online.