Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.300.0 Live Bug Reports for 12/1/2021

DEV-Tiggs

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Visual effects such as CC immunity (blue shiny) and berserk (red shiny) won't always properly refresh duration if used while a visual effect is currently active. (i.e. using an ult while freedom fighter is up), making it difficult to see when an enemy or even yourself have either of these effects up at times.

This bug was already reported twice by me and I got hit by a "need more information" reaction (twice): Blacklisting is not working properly.
I blacklisted a player but, sometimes, their messages show up in my chat.
I managed to take a video of it:

I am not sure if it matters but, as I have already said in my previous posts, the tab I have selected in the video is a customized one.

Edited by Guttsman
added more info

Icy Veins Frostguard ultimate disables Cold to the Touch passive.

To reproduce:

Build frostguard with cold to the touch talent and ice-block talent. Slot Icy Veins ultimate.

Get into combat. Notice ice crystals status effect accumulating on opponent as expected.

Use Icy Veins ultimate. Notice ice crystals status effect stops accumulating on opponents and begins to fall off on opponents who haven't triggered the stun yet.

Waiting several seconds (i.e. 30 or more) as well as engaging combat with a new target still doesn't activate the cold to the touch passive.

Leaving zone appears to fix this.

Using the refrigerate ultimate does not interfere with the Cold to the Touch passive.

Was unable to log into one of my toons after last nights patch but could log into the rest fine, ended up unlocking my champion from dregs and re-entering. Now my champion cant enter Calyn map, get a never ending queue of 1 player for the map, but im able to enter calyn on other toons

i25z7TW.png

5 hours ago, Cheech said:

Was unable to log into one of my toons after last nights patch but could log into the rest fine, ended up unlocking my champion from dregs and re-entering. Now my champion cant enter Calyn map, get a never ending queue of 1 player for the map, but im able to enter calyn on other toons

i25z7TW.png

@Cheechplease reach out to support with log files

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

The Icecaller gets a special passive that allows Chill Out to heal himself and the lowest health group member in radius, however, with 1630 support power it only heals for 190 health.  That feels like its getting no scaling at all from my Support Power.

For some reason, while not in a party, when ever I enter Essen Wildwood, It shows me still in a party, until I leave the zone again. Unknown how this started, but it stated happening today.

Edited by Tsuz

Tornadoes in large scale combat sometimes go invis, or deal damage in the wrong location. As you can see in the first video i got damaged by tornadoes when there were none around me at all, and in the second video i got hit well before the tornado got to me. 

Two bugs in one video, firstly, my aoe didn't hit the enemy despite being right next to him, secondly, upon moving to the edge of my range the mob became essentially passive and stopped hitting me. As you can see in the second video he wouldn't move away from his spot no matter if i kited, and would simply stand in place.

Edited by Cerberias

As a followup to my previous post, here is a video of diffusion refusing to work against an enemy on a slight ramp. Note that it works once in here, but not consistently.

Thrones that I place in my guild EK keep getting ejected into my vault. It doesn't seem to matter which type of throne or where it was socketed.

Either it's a bug or someone is doing it intentionally, but there is no audit log (that I can find) associated with ejecting objects in an EK.