Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ask The Team (Personal Questions) V2!

Pann, it's not a personal question but I really don't know where to put it.

Where is Ralph Kostner? We only saw him once in the kickstarter videos, is he working full time with Crowfall or is he sort of an advisor?

2whf87a.jpg

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watched season 1 of Sword Art. Loved it! Season 2? not so much.    I was telling the rest of the team to check it out and then I realized I was that Anime guy in a room full of people that didn't ca

I don't know a lot of things, but I do know this: predicting the future of gaming beyond a couple of years out is a fools errand.  Particularly when you are building mass market products.  In the game

I'll call it most impactful books, that changed my thinking     Winning Through Intimidation (don't let the titles lead you to conclusions)     The Power of Unfair Advantage     The Lucifer Effect

Pann, it's not a personal question but I really don't know where to put it.

Where is Ralph Kostner? We only saw him once in the kickstarter videos, is he working full time with Crowfall or is he sort of an advisor?

We introduced him as a design advisor.  We work with him on a regular basis, but he's not in Austin and not full-time (which makes it harder to grab him for adhoc videos).  Raph has a lot going on and we're glad to get his help!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

I am just wondering if you, as the creators, will be playing on your creations? That's my only question. ^_^

Of course!  It's the only way to understand what the players experience first hand.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Of course!  It's the only way to understand what the players experience first hand.

Because you made this awesome game, I'll be sure to leave your equipment the first time you get ganked.

<3

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

This is great news!  Ima find Tully and use his word filter on him over and over.  Then craft him a brownie.   

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I think hsmith said it best in the original Ask the Team thread, "Developer Tears will be a rare and valuable crafting resource."

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/1695-ask-the-team/page-18

I hope they have waterproof keyboards then.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)