Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ask The Team (Personal Questions) V2!

what kind of hair gel/wax would you recommend Thomas Blair

thanks in advance

kind regards

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watched season 1 of Sword Art. Loved it! Season 2? not so much.    I was telling the rest of the team to check it out and then I realized I was that Anime guy in a room full of people that didn't ca

I don't know a lot of things, but I do know this: predicting the future of gaming beyond a couple of years out is a fools errand.  Particularly when you are building mass market products.  In the game

I'll call it most impactful books, that changed my thinking     Winning Through Intimidation (don't let the titles lead you to conclusions)     The Power of Unfair Advantage     The Lucifer Effect

Any of the ACE Staff Going to the Unity Expo in Boston, Ma this September? I work across the street from the Hynes Convention center and I was going to try and pop into the convention to grab some swag but then realized the tickets for the event were ~$500. I was just wondering if Art Craft was going to make an appearance there because they are utilizing the game engine.

Any of the ACE Staff Going to the Unity Expo in Boston, Ma this September? I work across the street from the Hynes Convention center and I was going to try and pop into the convention to grab some swag but then realized the tickets for the event were ~$500. I was just wondering if Art Craft was going to make an appearance there because they are utilizing the game engine.

We're not doing any shows this year really.  Staying in office and working on the game instead.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

• 2 weeks later...
No hamster wheels  :mellow:

- Let me re-structure it.. ..who own most kittens at ACE? 

I can`t add all the snakes, nor hamsters into this evaluation concerning the popular pet contest..  It`s simple snakes are too dangerous.. It`s an unique show, but its only dedicated to all the fabulous people working at the ACE company. 

I`ve a sneaking suspicion that Mr. Blair is a favourite here, but I`ll not spoil the fun for everyone who are not updated with ACE`s archived videos.  ^_^oscar_show_collection_png_for_icon_by_sh

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

who own most kittens at ACE? 

Bet at Allison's house you'd find a satisfied python resting at sink,looking all innocent, like the cat who ate the canary

tJIHGn3.jpg:wub:

I think i'd prefer to stay at Allisons,as the kittens would only try to steal my sushiiii

Anyone loves sushi?

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Edited by Tipsy

When it came to Unity, was there a question of whether to use C# or UnityScript?  Were there different preferences among the developers?  If so, who got their way?   :D

Queue the holy war.

C# or UnityScript? I've never actually met anyone who considered using UnityScript. More likely they use JavaScript. I also wouldn't be surprised if they leave the choice mostly up to the programmer. I haven't tested myself, but I believe I've seen a mix of JavaScript and C# in people's projects before.

I will be the best Forgemaster

I will make battle spades

• 1 month later...

what kind of hair gel/wax would you recommend Thomas Blair

thanks in advance

kind regards

Alternatively

what kind of hair gel/wax would you recommend Gordon Walton

thanks in advance

namaste <3

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Alternatively

what kind of hair gel/wax would you recommend Gordon Walton

thanks in advance

namaste <3

I think I'd need turtlewax more than hair gell!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

• 4 weeks later...