What would the team say their personal alignments are, DnD style. The classics:

LG, NG, CG

LN, TN, CN

LE, NE, CE

???

Chaotic Good! 

What's the best brand of beer? 

Leffe - It's Belgian and delicious. 

I very much admire the transparency of the Art/Craft team.

I feel that the teams honesty over the Kickstarter initially set people running like chicken little, evidenced in our current CF boards by many new posters.

Will the Art/Craft team still honour us with honesty after the Kickstarter?

Also, I'd like to know if we will still be updated weekly with game updates after the Kickstarter?

Absolutely, we plan to keep up what we've been doing (and as we grow in size, that activity should increase too!)

There's so much to talk about Crowfall still, we for sure will have regular updates after Kickstarter!

Did he just have that outfit laying around for the video or what---^

Blair actually went out and bought it! $60. Brilliant purchase. 

Tully Ackland

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

I very much admire the transparency of the Art/Craft team.

I feel that the teams honesty over the Kickstarter initially set people running like chicken little, evidenced in our current CF boards by many new posters.

Will the Art/Craft team still honour us with honesty after the Kickstarter?

Also, I'd like to know if we will still be updated weekly with game updates after the Kickstarter?

Honesty always.  Starting with I don't know what our update schedule will look like going forward, but it certainly be whenever we have something worth showing.

What was your favorite GAME of all time, and why?

Will Kickstarter pledges be given any extra items (mentioning Shroud of the Avatar) compared to future pledges?

What got you into Game Development/Production?

Thanks!

1) Empire (the pre-cursor to Civilization)

2) There are items that are exclusive to Kickstarter and you should expect that there will never be a better deal for the price

3) Didn't want a steady job (achievement unlocked!).  On a more serious note, I wanted to love what I did for a living.

2) There are items that are exclusive to Kickstarter and you should expect that there will never be a better deal for the price

3) Didn't want a steady job (achievement unlocked!).  On a more serious note, I wanted to love what I did for a living.

Uhhh... Gordon, is that you?

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

Missed the "and why"!

The first Civilization was one of my favorite games.  I spent so much time on my 386 playing that damn game.

Gordon,

What got you started in Permaculture? Did you take any design classes and what project(s) are you currently working on at your farm?

11 years ago I started gardening and in my studies I ran across permaculture.  I've taken a PDC from Geoff Lawton and am working on an online PDC now (not right now of course, no time for anything but Kickstarter this month!).  If l listed all my projects you'd suspect I'm unbalanced.  Let's just say I have enough property to do large scale earthworks and leave it at that.  :)

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do you?

Do you?

If I don't then I'm special kind of stupid.  :)   This work is way too intense and personal to do it just for money!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

If I don't then I'm special kind of stupid.  :)   This work is way too intense and personal to do it just for money!

Hear hear. Almost no one in the games industry does their job just for the money. It's far to harsh an industry.

It is a little nicer for us indie developers though. Just a little.

Has it always been your dream to work in the games industry? Or could your life have taken other turns? (to any one of the Devs)

Leffe - It's Belgian and delicious. 

Now, a follow up question: Does sending you a 24-pack of Leffe to Artcraft office guarantee meself a Alpha 3 access?

If you could pick one game to erase from history, one game that never happened, what would it be?
Rephrased, what do you think has had the biggest negative impact on gaming as a whole?

Edited by Psyentific

Hardcore gamer & tabletop enthusiast. Enjoys roleplaying, pretending to be stupid, and one-sided fun.

Goodposting 101: How to Keep the Forums Clean