Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.300.0 Live Bug Reports for 12/3/2021

DEV-Tiggs

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Not sure if this is a bug or not.  But for the last week all of a sudden my gathering has turned to little of nothing.  Im lego/lego skinning and in a 20 min time frame with buffs and food to get no lego 15 purple and 40 blue ?  something is not right.  Ive went motherloading and got 0 lego very little purple and alot of blue. Ive talked to multiple others as well who are experiencing the same issue with all gathering.  

41 minutes ago, JackieJewells said:

Not sure if this is a bug or not.  But for the last week all of a sudden my gathering has turned to little of nothing.  Im lego/lego skinning and in a 20 min time frame with buffs and food to get no lego 15 purple and 40 blue ?  something is not right.  Ive went motherloading and got 0 lego very little purple and alot of blue. Ive talked to multiple others as well who are experiencing the same issue with all gathering.  

I have to agree, I just spent about an hour mining on rank 10 nodes only to walk away with a pathetically small amount of purples and almost no lego. Sure Lego amounts seem to be ok for how long I mined (total of 17 lego ore), but blue and purple ore are in the low twenties for blue and barely double digits for purple.

Part of the reason the market is non existent is, you barely get enough resources for your time to make a few pieces for yourself let alone excess to craft to sell, but my harvesting run today did seem measly.

Edited by eaos

Melee abilities on a character with lag makes it incredibly difficult to hit enemies, as you can see in the video i landed nearly on top of the enemy, got zero damage/knockdown, then charged through the enemy with no impact, and then had my last ult completely miss an enemy at close range - despite showing a hit animation on the enemy at the same time. 
No, i wasn't expecting to win this fight, but having my abilities actually land, when im hitting on my screen would be nice.

15 hours ago, JackieJewells said:

I insist that resource yields become lesser as the seasons progress. I think this is as intended.

To The Outpost quest in the NPE has me capturing the outpost with towers while standing on the ground. This is not how outpost capturing works for these anywhere else in the game. Everywhere else in the game, players must be standing on top of the towers to capture these kinds of outposts.

Rather than change either one to be consistent, please consider allowing "double tower" outposts to be captured while standing on the ground.

Let's Blow Stuff Up quest in the NPE has me sitting in a practice catapult which turns at the same rate when using either mouse or the A and D keys to turn. Everywhere else in the game, using the mouse to turn is like 100x slower than using the A and D keys.

I'm reporting this because if people are expected to learn to play the game in this tutorial, it's teaching mechanics that do not behave the same outside of Gods Reach.

6 hours ago, Retchet said:

I insist that resource yields become lesser as the seasons progress. I think this is as intended.

I'm not so sure, considering i got my best harvest run ever two days ago in autumn (550 purple ore, 60 legendary ore in 38 minutes).

7 hours ago, Cerberias said:

I'm not so sure, considering i got my best harvest run ever two days ago in autumn (550 purple ore, 60 legendary ore in 38 minutes).

With or without keep buffs?

" Fixed some instances that caused some players to be stuck in a queue of 1 while logging into a zone"
This is a problem at the moment for just one of my characters on my Othn account, a Titan that cannot get into the Zakura EU dregs zone. It first happened when I crashed inside the zone, and I'd have to wait stuck in the Lobby at 1 in queue. After unlocking the character and entering
dregs again, it's just the Zakura zone where at the gate that character is stuck at a 1 in queue screen. All other characters for that account can get into Zakura fine.

Queue loop bug ("The zone you are trying to join is full"):

- my router restarted whilst ingame but it booted up my internet just fast enough that the game went to Lobby but did not get disconnected from the game.

- joining with the character that had the dodgy disconnect gets put into the queue loop bug and is unable to join the map that the disconnect occured in

Edited by chewyr

The skill "Barrage" is having trouble consistently doing damage, some terrain will be wide open and I'll only hear the whiz of the arrows hitting the ground but no damage being registered to enemies randomly. This also happens around anything that will absorb the skill for LOS issues IE the cooking pots on outpost can flat out protect players from that ability solely by it just being placed there.

The invisible fire tornado deaths have to stop asap this is game breaking and i am ded azz surprised they let this one keep happening (3 deaths this week to invisible animation crit tornados) Ace wake up ands get this one specifically fixt asap

@Represent The way I use barrage is imagining if the middle of the barage circle has line of sight to my target then it will deal damage otherwise not. Potentially the height of barrage attack point is not enough?

Edited by chewyr