Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.300.0 Live Feedback for 12.3.2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Items that can not be sacrificed are very annoying. It makes a difficult inventory system more so. I now have to drag and drop these 1 by 1 to destroy them.

All items should be sacrificable.

All items should be sacrificed for a non 0 values at any rarity of vessel as well, even if its for only 5% of the base value.

unknown.png

aeei5jG.png

Why do my disciplines unequip when I unlock? I understand that they count against imports now but why is that a thing? I don't know what value this brings to the game but what ever it is I don't see it outweighing the frustration that it causes. 

aeei5jG.png

Leveling is grueling. It is painfully boring.
It would be nice if it was less annoying and more rewarding.
I would like for leveling new characters to be a more enjoyable way to play. I don't like that I am put off of making more characters because of how unfun it is to do so.

Here are my suggestions.

Up max character slots by X. Unlock X characters slots for each account.
If we are going to make leveling more enjoyable and a more valid way to spend time in the game, lets encourage people to have lots of alts.

All items that can not be sacrificed are made sacrificable.
Please be respectful of our bloated and difficult to manage inventories. I don’t like that it is most efficient to destroy all the items I pick up rather than sacrifice them. I hate that every few minutes I have to drag a bunch of items 1 by 1 to destroy them because they are worthless to me.

Change the modified sacrifice values so that all items are worth some xp at every level.

Something like this.

Spoiler

Grey Item

White Item

Green Item

Blue Item

Purple Item

Orange Item

Grey Vessel

100%

110%

125%

150%

175%

190%

White Vessel

90%

100%

110%

125%

150%

175%

Green Vessel

75%

90%

100%

110%

125%

150%

Blue Vessel

50%

75%

90%

100%

110%

125%

Purple Vessel

25%

50%

75%

90%

100%

110%

Orange Vessel

10%

25%

50%

75%

90%

100%

Or if you want to keep it a bit more grindy,

Spoiler

Grey Item

White Item

Green Item

Blue Item

Purple Item

Orange Item

Grey Vessel

100%

100%

100%

100%

100%

100%

White Vessel

90%

100%

100%

100%

100%

100%

Green Vessel

75%

90%

100%

100%

100%

100%

Blue Vessel

50%

75%

90%

100%

100%

100%

Purple Vessel

25%

50%

75%

90%

100%

100%

Orange Vessel

10%

25%

50%

75%

90%

100%

Rework XP for harvesting.
XP should be a flat amount based on the node rank. Vessel level should have nothing to do with this. I suggest something like this.

Spoiler

Single Node XP

Motherlode XP

R1

R2

R3

R4

R5

R6

R7

R8

R9

R10

XP for PvP
Reduce the cast time to chop a head in PvP by half or more.
When a player drops their skull on death, they have a 30-60m debuff that prevents them from dropping a white+ quality skull. If they have this debuff they can only drop a grey quality skull. This would be to prevent abuse or camping. Maybe make it so that only players lvl 30+ can even drop a skull.

Skulls are dropped at a matching quality to their vessel.
A player in a green vessel would drop a green skull.

Spoiler

Grey skull

100 xp

White Skull

1000 xp

Green Skull

1500 xp

Blue Skull

2000 xp

Purple Skull

2500 xp

Orange Skull

3000 xp

Hot Zones are still super lame.
Most of the time they are not worth going to because mob density is super low and can not support more than 2-3 players. I propose that you try out making an entire zone a hot zone, not just a single camp. You have alliance caps on zones now so this could be fun, especially if the changes to harvesting xp suggested above were also implemented and all the harvesting nodes in the zone had the increased drops like the skinning camps currently have. Maybe only run these zone wide hot zones once or twice per time zone each day, and limit them to adventure zones, not siege zones. In between these windows go back to the single camp hot zones. I see a lot of potential here and could be good for the smaller groups or solo players that can try and hide on the outskirts.

Edited by Yoink

aeei5jG.png

There needs to be a better way to find and join a guild in-game. The foundation for it is there because you have a quest and NPC that allows players to join "open membership" guilds, but most of those guilds don't play. Players should be able to browse currently active guilds and apply to join them via in-game UI controls.

Additionally, for a game designed around a Guild vs Guild concept, there are nearly zero guild management controls for the game. For example, I still can't even invite a player to my guild in-game, it has to be done through the website.

If the answer is "Use Discord", then why not just integrate Discord directly into the game?