Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

VIP access pack and Templar?

Zandro

Hey guys hi!

I am new to Crowfall, After a free 10 days access I decided to buy the base game.

However, I made a mistake and didn't buy the 1 month vip (24$ game price), I only bought the base game (15$).

Now, there are a lot of classes that I want to try ( I am an althoholic) and I would really need to try multiple builds, so...

Is there a cheap VIP access package to buy ?, cos I didn't see any on the store website.

On a side note: I really like the Templar class and I want to try it at first as a solo player in the shadows campain (no guild at the moment).

I can't decide between a Paladin (is there a semi-offensive build anyone can link?) or a vindicator (is there a self-sustain build anyone can link?)

Please give me suggestions and few solo builds!

THANKS!

1 hour ago, Zandro said:

Is there a cheap VIP access package to buy ?, cos I didn't see any on the store website.

You can buy VIP Here, it's not particularly cheap, but to be honest, I'm not sure I could play without VIP, I re-spec way too often, and I absolutely need the extra storage.

Wood-Elf Archdruid - Level 35
Playing since: 07/07/2021

12 minutes ago, Elwendryll said:

You can buy VIP Here, it's not particularly cheap, but to be honest, I'm not sure I could play without VIP, I re-spec way too often, and I absolutely need the extra storage.

Wow I missed the page! 

Yea, I will possibly try with one month and see if the game is worth buying more!

thanks

Hey Guys I would still like to hear about your suggestions about templars Vindi / Pala:

With which should I start as a solo player ? any build suggestions?

I know pala is more first line group-oriented and I hope I will have the occasion to join some groups/guilds. But at the beginning I will be solo. 

Cmon! I don't want your 100% optimized secret builds, just something viable to start with 

17 minutes ago, Retchet said:

Try Pit-Fighter for solo stuff if you don't like Vindicator.

Thanks for the suggestion Ret!

I must say that at the moment I am liking vindi, I like a lot templar aesthetics! I would have preferred Pala, But I guess I will respec once in FvFvF and with a group

I like a lot hybrid / self-sustainable builds.

At the moment I am also trying Blackguard, I think it has a more dynamic playstyle than templar.

Next will be inquisitor, tut for it, I would really need someone's build suggestions (healing/dps).