Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Twitch drops not showing up

Yobby

Hey I am not seeing some of the drops I earned for instance the hohoho emote is not in my emote list and was not in the inbox as well as the mounts and such. I was talking with a friend and he was seeing the same thing so not sure if this has been reported yet.

Is there any update to this I still have not received a ton of twitch drops or the emote? I am still earning but dont see them still in my inbox in game

Pretty sure everyone is in the same basket Yobby, im sure we'll get them but most of us are trying to let them focus on the patch release first i think, since that's super important that they don't mess it up, and we still really, really need smaller/less maps in this dregs.

We've been working with Twitch and they say nothing is wrong and the drops are hooked up correctly. I'll be redoing all of the future drops to make sure they're all correct. 

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

This is now fixed and as long as you're Twitch is connected to Crowfall you'll get the drops you've earned. Check your inbox in game. 

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!