Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.400.0 Live Bug Reports for 12/13/2021

DEV-Tiggs

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

The ability Chaos Orb from the major Master of Focus. Now the orb sometimes disapears after being fired on changing elevation. The amount of elevation causing the ball to disappear is inconsistant and seems random.

Edited by Fixit84

Taking a stackable item via drag-n-drop out of the vault onto an existing stack in your inventory will vanish the existing stack.

At least it happened for me with jewelcrafter discs in the vault in Gods Reach.

Edited by KyriaThor

buying from vendors in an EK is not possible right now, if you mouse over an item he shows an info, that the item costs 99,999 Conquest Points and you can NOT buy items even if you have the set amount of gold avaliable.

unknown.png

EDIT: @ArtCraftQA It is hard to give more information on that, but it seems to be an issue for items already put online for sale before the patch went online. if you mouse over, the tooltip shows not gold as a currency, but the conquest points, so if ou right click to buy one of this items, you get a message like in the screen shot. "you dont have enough money to purchase". The popup message shows gold as the item as set up for, but even if you have a whole stack of gold, it says not enough money.

One workaround is to ctrl+rightclick it, then it instanly buys with gold.

Edited by KyriaThor

ah, and if you reenter an EK, you have access to, that belongs to your guild, you get the message that your location it not valid anymore, you ll be warping to a safe location. But you stand still where you logged off. There arent even Things to capture here by enemys.

unknown.png?width=1197&height=676

as soon as someone new enters thegroup the Group Loot Settings reset themself to standard. or while changing the zone, not sure yet.

EDIT: Tested it, new group member does not reset it, but zonechange resets it. :(

Edited by KyriaThor

So, I'm not sure if this counts as a bug, but the "Molon Labe" ability on the Stalwart major works significantly differently than how my guild mate and I interpreted the text.

It reads: "Returns Fire, Ice, or Electric damage back upon an attacker. Knights also get a 5% damage bonus after blocking big hits."

We expected the amount of damage being returned to be proportional to the damage of the attack, but so far as we can tell, the amount of damage being returned was only loosely related to damage of the incoming attack. An attack whose tooltip says 276 damage would reflect 114, and an attack reading 995 damage would reflect 142.

My suspicion is that the returned damage is mostly unrelated to the incoming damage, except for +5% "after blocking big hits". Our testing also revealed that attacker crits didn't affect this damage (other than sometimes proccing the "big hit" bonus), but defender crits could (defender crits happened independently). We also determined that defender attack power affected the returned damage.

If I'm correct, and this is an attack with mostly fixed damage as opposed to dealing an amount proportional to the incoming damage, I would recommend rewording it to read.
"Returns X Fire, Ice, or Electric damage back upon an attacker. Knights also get a 5% damage bonus after blocking big hits."
Where X is the amount of damage that will be returned based on the defender's stats before calculating the 5% damage bonus after blocking big hits.

A guildmate confirmed @KyriaThor's bug. He tried to buy something off my vendor, and obviously had the gold in his inventory, but the vendor doesn't seem to recognize the gold. Everything also has the 99999 conquest coin price tag, and all items were listed prior to 7.400 going live.

unknown.png

Edited by Sulong
additional info

Group Loot settings that automatically give group members items (even gold split, master looter, maybe round robin?) do so without regard for range.  This allows the group leader to setup master looter and simply sit safely in a fort or keep and receive all of the item loot and their share of the gold loot with no danger of loss.

Hey! This is just a quick report while I’m thinking about it… I can try to reproduce this bug and will post again if I get additional information.

This is with regard to the items that drop from harvesting which you can right-click to “open” and receive a random harvesting enchant item for that harvesting type. It appears that, if you start to summon your mount, then open your inventory and right-click the item to open it (before your mount has finished summoning), the item is removed from your inventory but an enchant is NOT placed in your inventory. (So basically the item is wasted.)

Encountered this issue yesterday in GR, will attempt to reproduce today to provide better information and confirm that I’m not imagining things. :P