Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.400.0 Live Feedback for 12.13.2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Confessor

• Reduced the damage bonus for the Sanctifier promotion class to 15%
  • Reduced the damage caused by Fire Wave, Absolution, Condemnation
  • Burning Hot now starts at 5% and can increase to as much as 15%

I really think these changes need to be reverted. With the just changes to Redeemer, the above are just overkill and spread over into the other 2 confessor classes that didn't need to be touched. In fact, they cripple the Sanctifier promotion that nobody ran as it was. Do the right thing and revert these changes with a quick hot fix before dregs goes live. 

Sincerely,

A Concerned Archmage Main

Wamfom of Sacrilege

• 34 Frostweaver High-Elf Archmage
  • 33 Templar Elken Vindicator

Discord: Wamfom#5813

Divine Favor Cards...

Cards like this REMOVE small guilds from participating.  Cards such as this should NOT be in the game.

Cards should always be caculated BY member in the guild.

Skrmbillede_85.png

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Vandal Assassin : 

Blackjack Toss... 

Wet noodle and only serves as a Stun, which though may seem good, due to the Stamina Drain mechanic not working is really not a good use of the skill.

Please review this abilities damage once more.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Stop giving us so much trash!

Aint nobody got time to go to the bank every 10 minutes.

This is shadows. And green wartribe isnt worth picking up even here. So stop giving it everywhere. Playing inventory jenga is annoying. I will start to not even loot it.

Think about that. Your players would rather not even loot the items you are giving. That is a bad sign.

image.png

Might wanna consider investing in a tech to close islands based on pop.

Just spent 3 hours in the first NA zone (Shadows) and met a grand total of 1 player. I will give it to you guys and suppose there were actually other players but just scattered.

So close off the Siege zones if there is like less than a hundred players. So at the very worst we are spread in 3 zones (or 4 - closed the game already and dont remember the map)

Anyway I gave it a fair try what with the Christmas event but Shadows is dead and I spent 80% of the time browsing memes. Will prolly not log again tomorrow.

I really dislike the different rareties for blood and bone. It makes no difference if i use common blood or bones or if i use legendary blood and bones. So why does it dropp in all that colors only to clutter the already limited bankspace? For cutting grit you made it, that only common drops. I wish for blood and bones the same. Or make them make a difference in recepies, since right now legendary blood or bones are much worse than common ones.