Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.400.0 Live Feedback for 12.15.2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Moving in the right direction for sure.

I'm not a fan of continually reducing zone sizes to try to make pvp more accessible, there's plenty of pvp, even on shadows, if you go looking for it.

You'll endanger your solo player subs if you keep going that way.

Also, one size does not fit all. Suggest you don't simply model shadows on dregs.

For example one of the cards in the last shadows was "Craft legendary items", that's a bit hard when the highest node was lvl 8. Obviously it was a direct mirror of what you had on dregs.

Shadows should be a stepping stone to dregs - which means you have to facilitate people farming to skill up and gear up. Rather than making the zones smaller you should be ramping up the areas for farming and increasing drops for things like gems, grit, minerals etc - also make those drop off all nodes or make majors soloable.

Do that and you'll keep the majority of your player base happy. Smaller zones in dregs to encourage pitched battles and large zones in shadows to ease the transition of noobies.

Doing otherwise just builds obstacles to new players coming into the game. You might even want to give some serious consideration to going back to the old Skypoint with the different zones and the safe starting areas with lvl 3-4 nodes. I know that as a noob, farming those starting areas until I could get discs and without being ganked was a godsend. By comparison, I'd hate to be starting the game now with the current Skypoint set up. It just feeds noobs to geared pvp players and forces them to rage quit when they realise they can never catch up.

My two cents.

It'd be nice if we could use the same feature of caravans "Press F to tame pack pig" to have a guard follow and defend you during a siege offense or defense the way that players are currently able to do this with pack pigs. You already have a "combat pet" system, it's just incomplete.