Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.400.0 Live Bug Reports for 12/16/2021

DEV-Tiggs

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

About the "Merry or Miser Crowmas Winter Event"

Crowmas Magic Finder Potion

HOLIDAY - 2021

Right Click to Consume: Grants Harvest Chance: Crowmas Magic For 30 minutes.

Crowmas Magic can be found while Harvesting any non basic Ore, Stone or Wood in Dreg's or Shadow non temple zones

I think it would be great if you guys added Skinning and Gravedigging to this potion since its 2 other harvesting professions in the game thats currently missing out on the christmas event.

Just make it so it dosnt get the benefits of skinning in hotzones and it wouldnt be any diffrent than hitting a rock, stone or a tree.

4 hours ago, Jonttre said:

About the "Merry or Miser Crowmas Winter Event"

Crowmas Magic Finder Potion

I think it would be great if you guys added Skinning and Gravedigging to this potion since its 2 other harvesting professions in the game thats currently missing out on the christmas event.

Just make it so it dosnt get the benefits of skinning in hotzones and it wouldnt be any diffrent than hitting a rock, stone or a tree.

Only drops from Muskhogs for Crowmas Ham. Only from Elf graves since sometimes SantaCaws helpers get buried with them.

In the Frendia campaign, the Winter Divine Favour card for wealth was to make the most Uncommon quality food items. Our guild made 170 Bon Tippers, a Head Chef cooking recipe that make a green Uncommon quality item. We knew that there were some guild contenders who were making 350+ food items, but we surprised to see that we didn't enter anywhere on the ranking for that season and picked up 0 points.

It's possible that Bon Tippers aren't registered as food items for the card. We're not sure why, one guild thought it could be because they give the Wined buff instead of Dined buff, even though they're all under the Cooking tab. The Bon Tippers were all made under the Thon account for the guild EITC

Please:
- Fix the scoreboard so it doesn't reset and collapse whatever you are clicking and trying to look at every 10-15s
- Make it so that assists count (in the official 3rd alliance version of dregs) if your alliance mates get the kill, not just your guildmates. You get "score" points for them but the actual assist numbers do not go up on the scoreboard. 

10 hours ago, LashLash said:

Only drops from Muskhogs for Crowmas Ham. Only from Elf graves since sometimes SantaCaws helpers get buried with them.

So for loggers it should only drop from spruce tree? and quarry and mining idk nothing really feels like christmas from any ore / stone

Just add in skinning and gravedigging ....

From the 6.4 patch notes:

• "Reduced the Critical Damage buff for Gift of Cybele to 5%
  • Reduced the Critical Damage buff for Power of Kronos to 5%"

The patch notes didn't mention too that Critical Healing Amount was reduced from 10% to 5% too. Though nerfing crit dmg is good, nerfing CHA isn't something I'd recommend: Time To Kill has gone up since PDM was nerfed but healing can make up for it a little bit.

So there's a typo in the banner UI buff Of 'Power of Kronos': it says "Increases your Critical Healing Chance and Incoming Critical Heals by 3%. Increases your Critical Damage by 5%." but it should say, to be correct, ""Increases your Critical Healing Chance and Incoming Critical Heals by 3%. Increases your Critical Healing Amount and Critical Damage by 5%." The Gift of Cybele buff is correct and mentions it gives CHA 5%.

When you combine a Minor or Exploration discipline into a new higher quality discipline, it loses its Soulbound tag. This didn't used to be the case before.

It's probably a vulnerability again for the start of campaign again where you sell Disciplines you've imported for keep seed money on Landrush. If a pretty inefficient one since it takes Soul Essence.

When casting Dirge of Dissonance the tooltip said it sings for 21 seconds but when casted it only lasts 12 seconds and I have plus song duration with Minors and Majors and it isnt adding to it as well

Edited by yobtar

Sky Point has 100% Gold Drop

Shadow has 50% Gold Drop and 50% Item Drop

Dregs has 100% Gold Drop and 100% Item Drop

Is the 50% Gold Drop intended for Shadow? Seems like an oversight that gold drop in Shadow is less than Sky Point.

Edited by LashLash

The fire immune barrier 'Suns of Worvan' does not stack with standard barriers, while the rest of the damage-type immunity barriers (Pin Cushion, Blade Turning, and Jelly Skin) do stack with standard barriers.

Once you put a statue head on a shrine foundation, you can't determine which head is there until phase 2 is complete.

The "head slot" should tell us which head it is instead of just a generic "Statue Head" text.

A Myrmidon Net Pull or Knight Chain pull will break the anti-CC of a cleric, knight or templar holding Block.
The result is the blocking target is pulled to the Myrmidon/Knight and causes the target to stop holding Block for a second. Either it's a bug that this particular CC is working against Block (since other types of CC do not affect Blocking targets) or the Net Pull and Chain Pull tool tips might need it added to their description.

The Templar Congregate does not pull and stop Blocking targets. I'm not sure why the difference would be; Congregate pulls up to 3 targets but Net/Chain Pull pulls just a single target.

I know in the past in beta, we thought Freedom Fighter was working correctly that you could still Pull/Push targets under the Free Action effect, until it was reported and changed to that you could not Pull/Push targets under Free Action. So I thought I'd report in case it's another unintended situation.

In any wartribe Abandoned village, there's small dilapidated houses with an hole in the roof you should be able to jump through. However, the pole to get up to it doesn't have collision to do so.

4 minutes ago, Thon said:

In this corner of a fort, if you jump behind the obstacles, you can get stuck infinitely falling. You cannot jump or dodge out of it. Rynen you can see in the picture stuck like this. The only way to fix it is to relog.

bug_spot_stuck_on_fort.jpg?width=1440&he

It happened to me in my EK the other day using the Druid dodge. I got teleported behind some props and was stuck falling forever. Couldn't even log out, I had to close the game and change worlds.