Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.400.0 Live Feedback for 12.16.2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

I'd like to see the bank sort when swapping tabs and searching. Currently the bank does not sort until you manipulate items or categories.

Edited by OldVamp

It was probably a bad idea to make the Crowmas potion drops Non-tradeable. Probably not much would happen since it's too hard to hunt for harvesters with so many and large maps, but it means ganking those event items isn't possible. A item that's a reward for both harvesting and Pvp would have been better.

Please:
- Fix the scoreboard so it doesn't reset and collapse whatever you are clicking and trying to look at every 10-15s
- Make it so that assists count (in the official 3rd alliance version of dregs) if your alliance mates get the kill, not just your guildmates. You get "score" points for them but the actual assist numbers do not go up on the scoreboard. 

It'd be useful to have a Graphics ui option that when you begin to channel your Recall, a prompt on screen appears of where you are going to teleport to (Map, XY co-ordinates). It's often easy to forget if you're bound to the right spot you want to go to, when you keep multiple characters and might be in the middle of nowhere.

Feedback not to the current patch, but in general:

Toxins: without them the assasins are nearly useless, most of the self sustain and damage vanish if you dont have one. In general this would be ok, but the rarety of nightshade and how quickly toxins get used up is a sad joke. The basic ones have next to no durability, the advanced ones are better, but nightshade is quite rare, so it is hard to run with poisons. Each attack, that applies a poison takes one durability down from them. Attacks which poison multiple targets take for each poison per target 1 dura down, so especially in aoe the toxin is used up super fast. Compared to Archers, who can just mine and logg for their consumable goods (arrows) or buy them at the vendor. They even only use one arrow for aoes and not multiple...

having many poisonous attacks is important for most assasin speccs, but you screw them over with the poisons basically. I think that should be changed.

For the kind of Wealth card like 'Make Uncommon qualify food items', I'd clarify on the card that Cooking items that give the Wined instead of Dined effect, do not count towards the card.

3 hours ago, Thon said:

For the kind of Wealth card like 'Make Uncommon qualify food items', I'd clarify on the card that Cooking items that give the Wined instead of Dined effect, do not count towards the card.

Yeah. I made a lot of bon tippers. It's made at the Cooking Station. Components are sold by the Food Vendor. Seems like Food to me.

Vandal still horribly broken and hard to make viable.

Stamina drain not working due to how slowly the drain happens.  Etc etc etc.. see a huge number of previous posts

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Frostguard Armors...

Just don't last very long compared to -many- other defensive abilities and while it can be recast they disappear just as fast.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Something useful for the UI would be an capability in the Inventory to pick a stack of an item and hold mouse button down as you drag it across your inventory slots and fill the empty slots with 1 item of that stack. This would be useful in crafting.

E.g. Since a stack of 500 Basic Arrows might be worthless to me, I'd pick them up with my mouse and drag them across all the rows of my inventory. Since I've already filled certain slots with the Necromancy parts and additives, dragging the stack of Basic Arrows fills all the empty inventory slots but passes over the filled ones. The necromancy parts are laid out in the order I like to view them as I craft. If I then empty out all those necromancy items to a chest, later I can just right click all those items to fill in the same order the exact same spots.

Regarding Divine Favor objective "Sacrifice enemy skulls":

It seems the intent of this is to "encourage PVP", but it doesn't because players and guilds with alt accounts arrange to get kills off of one another to game the system. From now onward, the "meta" is going to be to kick one of our guild members and repeatedly kill them for the skull. Has anyone found out what the kill counter goes up to? I'll make sure to hit it next campaign that you want us sacrificing skulls of our alt accounts for permanent rewards.

In this Dregs Campaign, if you are partied with your alliance members and portal to a temple that your party leader is not aligned with you get removed from group. 

There is a system message  - "Removed from group due to entering a zone that is hostile to the group leader"

But, it didn't used to work this way and it is annoying to have to reform groups after using a recall just because the faction allegiance to Earth/Moon/Sun temple is different between party members in dregs.

Clerics too much sustain / damage/ lack of holy resist / cc compared to other healing classes - or increase the effects of black mantles

The current meta has demonstrated this

Edited by eaos