Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.400.0 Live Bug Reports for 12/21/2021

DEV-Tiggs

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

There is now some huge bug with bound items and stacking.

First is beneficial: if you use a bound minor discipline and 2 not bound ones to create an upgrade, now the upgrade is not bound anymore.

The other one is a problem: if you have a bound discipline in your vault (for example a green skinner) and you export some not bound disciplines from Dregs, they will stack and all be bound, preventing any trade.

F I X 

L O G G I N G 

O U T

A N D 

N O T

B Y 

C R A S H I N G

T H E 

G A M E 

This is getting ridicilous that we have to keep hard closing the game through task manager

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

are you hitting esc > close game? or esc > exit to login screen and then closing the game via menu > exit? 

the former crashes the client for me. the latter works a bit more gracefully. Rarely if ever to i have to task manager crowfall.

1. Getting a constant connection warning and am unable to use chat. Does not appear to be anything from my connection itself as via alternate communication methods others are reporting the same behaviors.
  2. When using control+tab to navigate to a custom chat tab it is showing the combat tab. If you click it via mouse pointer it operates normally

EDIT: number 1 is fixed for me now

Edited by RedFlower