Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.400.0 Live Bug Reports for 12/23/2021

ACE-Tiggs

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Am unable to connect post patch. Receiving the following error

Error#1

Timeout in I/O

Unknown error

Failed to access remote metafile

Read operation

At some point I will submit logs to the email. Right now am attempting to brute force my way online for a fort window. SUPER unhappy.

UPDATE:

There did not appear to be an option to repair. Uninstalled in preparation to reinstall and now cannot reinstall the game due to: ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR.

Cleared cache, cookies, tried different browser, tried incognito, removed firewall protection (briefly). No love. Note: someone is playing the game on a separate machine right behind me and I have no trouble connecting to the internet. Any suggestions would be lovely, thank you.

Edited by Peregryn

Something kind of odd is happening with the Fountain of Life healing Power off the Naiad discipline.
It seems to produce more heals than it should a tick; even more when it interacts with the Pix Fix passive of the Pixie Discipline which affects its chain heals. Instead of making its chain heals stronger, it produces more a tick when you move about inside and in and out of the Fountain. I don't quite understand all of what's happening but the incredibly high heal amounts:

When chased by NPCs the Assassin Ulti (and I suspect also the Hamster) fail.. it does not take you to stealth even if you are 50+ m away from said guards

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

The scrollbar overlaps the chat window. You can see it in the last screenshot, and here's another. It's just very aggravating and doesn't feel good anyway, so please fix while we're still adapting to the chat UI changes, please. I can't reproduce it, but it happens all the time.

scrollbar-font-overlap.png

The Dagger Spin ability from Thorny Warrior isn't labeled as a "Main Hand Non Shield Attack", so it doesn't interact with a human swordsman knight's Swordsmanship passive.

Video of the assassin ult stealth bug. You can see me run through this camp, use my ult and never enter stealth. My tray literally never changes, I never get the stealth buff or enter stealth. I still get the CC immunity and PDM buffs.

aeei5jG.png

The "First Wind" passive on the "Windlord" major reads:
"heals rapidly for 450 every 2 seconds whenever your health is under 30% and you have avoided damage for 4 seconds. This can only occur once every 30 seconds."

But in my testing, it seems like the "have avoided damage for 4 seconds" is not required. I sat still in a PVP EK while my guild mate auto attacked me and I would see it proc 4 seconds after I passed the 30% threshold.

This was probably responsible for me thinking the ability was broken, as in several fights, I stealthed away and expected a heal, only to see it be delayed by 10-15 seconds. My guess is the ability had procced during the fight and I hadn't noticed it.

Also, it would be awesome if I had a debuff that let me know when First Wind was on cooldown, like the "Critical Dodge Blocker" (from Critical Dodge) or the "Free Action Blocker" (from Freedom Fighter).

Gravedigging and Skinning are the two harvests still bugged so that doing under the effect of a Crowmas Potion does not ever drop Crowmas tokens or Lost Presents.

3 hours ago, Thon said:

Gravedigging and Skinning are the two harvests still bugged so that doing under the effect of a Crowmas Potion does not ever drop Crowmas tokens or Lost Presents.

Not bugged. They didnt add those to the event. Sucks I know...

The graphic bug is only in my game. Restarting to see if it goes away. EDIT: Restarting the game removed the graphical bugs.

2022-01-07_2.png

Weird graphic bug in the Dregs at the sun temple vendor.

2022-01-07_1.png

Edited by Tsizara

Two nights in a row I've placed a vendor inside the Conflict keep in dregs and it has disappeared by the morning (vendor and stock pushed to bank) When I go to place the vendor back up in the morning the last location is blocked and I have to place the vendor in another slot (the blue socket doesn't appear, currently only see 1/3) I assume by tomorrow mornings removal of my vendor I wont have a slot to place it as they'll all be gone.