Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.500.0 Public Test Bug Reports for 1/13/2022

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Crafting

• The Crafting UI now displays a different background image based on the station type

All crafting stations have the same backgrounds. They do not vary by station or by type

EDIT: except the factory. The factory does have it's own unique background

Edited by coolster50

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

After the patch on Friday night:  Suns of Worvan only "sort of" stacks.  If you use Sun, and then have it stripped (with something like Wreckoning) it doesn't get removed and then use another generic barrier, they stack.  If you go Suns straight into the Generic, they do not stack.  Feels something like part of the effect is on one stack ID and part of it is on another.

58 minutes ago, Rasia said:

After the patch on Friday night:  Suns of Worvan only "sort of" stacks.  If you use Sun, and then have it stripped (with something like Wreckoning) it doesn't get removed and then use another generic barrier, they stack.  If you go Suns straight into the Generic, they do not stack.  Feels something like part of the effect is on one stack ID and part of it is on another.

In my testing I'm seeing that sun's of worvan stacks with all other barriers, but only if you cast suns first. If you cast suns when you have other barriers, it removes the other barriers

aeei5jG.png

Suns of Worvan will only stack with a normal barrier if it is cast first. If suns is cast second it ill overwrite the non immunity barrier and will not stack.

Cast suns of Worvan, Cast normal barrier=stack

cast normal barrier, cast suns=overwrite first barrier

Two notes small notes:

I was testing the changes to the Vandal Talent, "Irresistible". Its text reads:
"Irresistible inflicts Exhaustion upon enemies when you apply Crowd Control."

Using "Stink Bomb" from the "Master of Darkness" major discipline only applies "Exhaustion" to one of the targets hit. I think it's the one closest to the center of the AoE. The tooltip doesn't say anything about AoE or procs per second, so I'm unsure if this is intended.

And a minor patch notes correction to:
"Vandal Irresistible Passive ability Exhaustion effect has been changed and now causes Disease damage over time"
I think these changes also affect the "Exhaustion" that the talent "Poison Mastery" applies to the ability "Sap Strike" when it is used against blocking targets. I wasn't able to test this.
Perhaps the patch notes should mention that too?

Cooking recipe bug:

Grilled Sandwich recipe, Hover over the blue circle icon for 'Meats or Mushrooms', Wildcard Outcomes only repeats itself instead of stating the specific harvesting dmg effect ffor the different meats.

Windlord's :First Wind passive description is not showing the typical numbers, and instead showing  #buff_amount text, and similar.   (Same holds true for the first wind minor)

Hydrologist's :Water spirit active effect has a similar issue in it's description.  

Marked for Death.

Marked for Death is an ability which work as a double hit.  To elaborate : You do 1 LMB, and this will do -another- hit dealing 25% of your weapons damage.  In itself this is extremely harmless.  That is untill you start stacking : "On attack" abilities - examples :

• Instant Toxin.
  • Ice Cream
  • Scent of Blood
  • Hunter
  • Feeding Time
  • Blood Price
  • Hammer of Gods
  • Feel the Burn...

What this means is : 1 x LMB will trigger above mentioned effects, as well as MfD, which with also trigger above mentioned effects.  Example :

• An Assassin with "Instant Toxin"
  • I do 1 x LMB.
  • I deal the damage from : 1 LMB + Instant Toxin + MfD + Instant Toxin.

So from one attack you get a double effect off an "On Attack Effect".  This scales up to become extremely strong -because- the ability is broken... Now hang on.

If I apply "MfD" on a target.  All the people in my group will do attacks which apply "25% of MY weapon".  I don't have to do anyting just stand there watch the carnage begin.  That in itself seems odd.  What is even -more- odd is that my grouped allies will -ALSO- proc all -MY- "On Attack" effects.

Which means if I am in a group, as an Assassin with 5 x Duelists.  Said Duelists have 5 Pips.  Said Duelists have "Rapid Fire" .. which deal 20x attacks... then... well you can imagine the rest.

Suggestion : 
Said ability "Marked for Death" just gives "X weapon damage" to your weapon.  Remove the "extra weapon attack" proc.  Please.

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos