Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.500.0 Public Test Server Feedback for 1/13/2022

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Reduced the amount of scaling applied to Fort Defenders for ranking up with Health increasing up to a maximum of +30% and damage increasing up to 20% at max rank

While I would agree that rank 10 forts are probably overly hitpoint baggy, doesn't this more disincentive leveling a fort up, which already is extremely rare and mostly deemed not worth it?  Wandering around dregs, its just fort after fort with no walls, or unrepaired walls.  Partially I think its a factor of hassle to get the materials to build/repair them along with how quickly they flip, but also it just doesn't seem worth the effort.

Lots of different ways to go with it (just riffing a bit):

• You could make them easier to build (make it normal crafting materials to build instead of the "building" materials)
  • Make them easier to gather for (put a Caravan turn in in each fort, so people can run pigs straight to the fort to use those mats to build/repair.
  • Don't reduce the level when they switch hands (but you could make the repair costs more expensive if its a higher level fort) so the work to build them up is more persistant
  • Have a slight conquest point escalation based on fort level (like bell towers in keeps), where maybe a no walled (or broken walled) fort isn't worth anything.

Forts have felt like pretty good focal points for smaller scale stuff in 7.4, it would just be nice if there was some reason to do a little work on them.  The buff pedestals are a start (though I think they shouldn't be random but static per fort.  So the fort near the woods has the logging buff, fort near the ore has the mining buff, etc.).  It's hard to make strategic decisions when part of the reward is random.

Frostweaver

• Death Shard now also removes the Frostbite when it hits

ffe55847915d285dc8b369197d954f61.png

Isnt that what the spell already does? or am I mistaken? "Death Shard has a 100% critical hit chance when used against victims already afflicted with Frostbite, in wich case Frostbite is removed."

pic is from live server

Also please look over the loot-table from tainted hills hotzone, people barley farm it in dregs anymore because for some reason the tainted hills which goes live every 3h drops the more "rare" discs etc hunter, gods reach

Dont know if its a bug or not, but def seems weird GR hz would have better loot than dregs hz

Noticed siege zone is now a 50 cap for alliances, but there's still no focus on the overall scale of maps as a whole.

They're still entirely too large for the population, especially Aus. That zone needs to be scaled to adventure/wildlands only, with far less keeps.

Finding the fort fights can end in no content, especially when you can't run in time to find where the fights ended up being.

"Your darkest secrets drawn out from within,

enticed by my flame and branded with sin."

- I do green numbers now...RIP pogfessor 😞📗♻️

1 hour ago, WolfsRain said:

Please change the 30 minute fort windows to be back to back to back and then with a 1 hour break or so in between. The 30 minutes between forts really results in people just logging off.

100% agree with this.  Have had this discussion with many others as well.

3 hours ago, WolfsRain said:

Please change the 30 minute fort windows to be back to back to back and then with a 1 hour break or so in between. The 30 minutes between forts really results in people just logging off.

yes, the 30m break in-between is awful. Keep the windows at 30m though, that is good.

aeei5jG.png

I noticed that common minor disciplines in Sky Point from Tainted Hills can not be crafted into uncommon disciplines. Is it Crowfall's intention to render these discs worthless? If you can't sell them, and you can't craft them, then why are they still a drop? It seems like a huge waste of people's time to need to delete things you collect off of AI antagonists. If that is true, then what about changing the drop all together, or creating a way to upgrade un-purchased (dropped) disciplines to an uncommon? People really can't learn about crafting if they are just getting trash in their pack.

That's all I got for now.

Thanks! 

Edited by CardinalFear

Contact: Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok @battlevortex - battlevortex.tv

The maps on Test are too large. It takes too long to run to find fights as it is- these maps almost look larger.

30 minute break between Fort windows hurts the flow of a guild throughout the night, please have forts fire off every 30 minutes with no down time. Just add another window in for the same forts to fill the gaps.

29 minutes ago, Bzra said:

30 minute break between Fort windows hurts the flow of a guild throughout the night, please have forts fire off every 30 minutes with no down time. Just add another window in for the same forts to fill the gaps.

This please. The 30m break in-between just kills momentum and makes people log off and not come back.

aeei5jG.png

And to clarify, please don't make forts be live for 1 hour again.

Just 30 minute fort live, but back to back, no 30 minute break between forts.

"Your darkest secrets drawn out from within,

enticed by my flame and branded with sin."

- I do green numbers now...RIP pogfessor 😞📗♻️

3 hours ago, CardinalFear said:

I noticed that common minor disciplines in Sky Point from Tainted Hills can not be crafted into uncommon disciplines. Is it Crowfall's intention to render these discs worthless? If you can't sell them, and you can't craft them, then why are they still a drop? It seems like a huge waste of people's time to need to delete things you collect off of AI antagonists. If that is true, then what about changing the drop all together, or creating a way to upgrade un-purchased (dropped) disciplines to an uncommon? People really can't learn about crafting if they are just getting trash in their pack.

That's all I got for now.

Thanks! 

They are dropping as white disciplines in Tainted Hills instead of green?

1 minute ago, yobtar said:

They are dropping as white disciplines in Tainted Hills instead of green?

Yep, and you can't craft them into green either... Cool right?

Contact: Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok @battlevortex - battlevortex.tv

24 minutes ago, yobtar said:

Maybe to stop high levels from farming it?

It will stop everyone from farming it for a couple of reasons. One, if they leave the discs as common and you can't craft, sac, or sell them, you will have to throw them all on the ground. That's a huge annoyance that new players will enjoy very much. Actually it will piss them off. The Soul Essence will be there, but the spawn rate is terrible already, so... There's that.

I am hoping they will address this BEFORE they release it to the public where folks will be annoyed as all hell if they have to delete things from their pack and new users will not understand why they even got these items.

What are the new tabs under UI changes to Vault and Bank? I still show the standard 4, All, Weapons, Armor and Account Level Items(can't remember the tab name)

Need a UI size slider or option to scale down the UI. Chat, character portrait and upper right info is all too large.

Templars Feedback:  It would be nice to see such a core mechanic of the Templar be themed a little towards each of the promotions, and give some balance wiggle room to adjust things independently based on promo especially as the damage comes down (since on the Fury/Paladin with lower damage, they might need something back to make it feel good).

For example, you could take away the knockdown and autocrit from the base Parry:

• Vindicators parry gains autocrit
  • Fury's parry gains the knockdown
  • Paladin's parry gains a PBAE heal effect (think like a healing burst but smaller in value)

Fanatic - Redeemer seems pretty balanced in terms of damage right now, but the 15s cooldown on it takes away a lot from the "flow" that a confessor had before.

Maybe try to revert it back to 9s with current damage of redeemer.