Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey ACE, do you mind fixing Stormcallers?

Syndaar

It sure seems like everyone is rolling them because sieges seem to be about who can field the most.

Rather than nerf confessors, maybe you should be looking at the 5-6K lightening hit spam eh?

Your PDM nerf seems to have changed the dynamics of fights in the WRONG direction, especially if you are going to leave these keyboard face rolling Stormcalls intact the way they are with their hits and pulses.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Syndaar

But...the class based killboard for this past Dregs has Stormcallers in 9th place behind Clerics, Rangers and Assassins 🤨

"Your darkest secrets drawn out from within,

enticed by my flame and branded with sin."

- I do green numbers now...RIP pogfessor 😞📗♻️

2 hours ago, BigCrittyGF said:

But...the class based killboard for this past Dregs has Stormcallers in 9th place behind Clerics, Rangers and Assassins 🤨

Yeah, 9th place in kills. Leave SC alone! 😂

1 hour ago, blazzen said:

If we can come together as a community and power level my stormcaller to legendary vessel I'm sure we can get them nerfed.

It worked for Fanatic. 

just buy sac items with conquest coins. 

aeei5jG.png

• 2 weeks later...

A 5-6k lightning burst requires substantial setup (blight, autos for sparks), so I wouldn't call it "spam"-able. It's also counter-balanced with a stormcaller's squishiness, immobility, and absolutely awful ultimate that's nothing but a dinner bell. Compare that with a fanatic's 9k damage tornado shotgun that extends into infinity, double invis ult, and former ability to have 9s redeemer. Not to mention the difference in the quality of the animations. Fanatic casting animations are smooth. Stormcaller animations are sluggish, although substantially better than at release (thanks ACE).

SC DOES need to be fixed.  The 100% crit rate is a stupid design for a DOT.   Getting hit for 100% of your health in ~10s isn't fun.  It doesn't matter if SC is squishy the damage is simply too high and un-survivable for nearly all classes.

That said there is a counter to it, but it requires a certain class to be running a specific minor.  This doesn't help small scale and only helps with spec groups in sieges.

That said, fanatics, arb & fantics also need to be fixed.