Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.500.0 Live Bug Reports for 1/24/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Bug: can't combine green exploration disciplines to craft a blue belt.

I started with one, let's call this Disc-A, "NO-DROP NO-TRADE BINDS WHEN EQUIPPED" green exploration discipline and have 8 more green exploration disciplines. While in the "Upgrade Harvesting Toolkit" screen, I was able to socket 8 of the 9 required disciplines with the 9th one being Disc-A. The way this has worked in the past, if I equipped 2 more of the same disc on my character, I would then be able to stack all 3 and complete the upgrade process. So, I equipped 2 more, let's call them Disc-B and Disc-C. After equipping, Disc-B and Disc-C combine to make a stack of two but will not combine with Disc-A. They each have the "NO-DROP NO-TRADE BINDS WHEN EQUIPPED" flags, but won't combine to make a stack of 3 and now I can't make the upgraded belt.

Workaround: I was able to get them to stack now by fiddling around with my inventory. Inexplicably they now stack.

Edited by Retchet
Somehow I got them to stack

While in the Account Vault > Campaign Export menu, roughly every 6 seconds the GUI resets the checkbox selections. Sometimes it happens at the same instant you click "Export" which triggers the "success" sound effect, but in actuality nothing is exported and the GUI resets which leads to confusion. Additionally, if you're just a moment too late when clicking "Export", you'll get an error message that says something along the lines of "Could not export items" and then you are kicked out of the vault and back to the main menu, forcing you to start over.

Please fix. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but it really is.

I know this isn't a bug, but it really should be...

All my characters gear and disciplines get stripped when unlocking from a campaign or when a campaign ends. 

Make it stop, please. 

Louder for those in the back. 

Please make it stop!

Thank you. 

(If a player unlocks their character and accidentally takes out a discipline or piece of gear, they will learn and not do it again. With the current setup, no amount of "learning" will save me from an hour of finding/ remembering which piece of gear a character had on) 

The Pix Fix passive from Pixie doesn't apply to a Druid in Death tray, including if you cast the ability in Life tray and then switch, in which case the ticks suddenly drop in value.

I'm not sure if this is intended. I was dueling a Storm Caller on my Vandal and noticed that the thorns from "Barkskin" was returning some of the damage from the new "Irresistible" dot. Even though the returned damage was small, it would still knock me out of stealth if I ulted mid-fight. This doesn't occur with the dots from Garrote or Deadly Poison.