Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dead sparrow

The "Other Games" Ghetto

It's really interesting, maybe even funny, to see all these SB players defending "their" game even when no body is attacking them  :blink:. Maybe they do need a reminder that this is a Crowfall forum (with sub-forums), completely new game!

Edited by jewels

Yep segregation initialised.

I now understand what the game developers are creating. In fact it has practically been jammed down our throats to the point of wanting to pewk.

I dunno what to say or think now tbh. On one hand I really want to say shove it (sideways preferably) and let them have their version 2 game all to themselves.

My friends have checked into this and I already know without them saying so that they are disappointed.

Nah it will have to be pretty darned spectacular to get my attention. I don't mind PvP, it has it's place for sure, but unless it provides us with more than "I'm gonna come over there and rip your arms off" caveman style then pffft.

Then I'm hearing words like politics being bandied around and you just go hmm ... do cavemen even know what politics are?!

I'm guessing it would take a special kind of mentality to get pleasure from being ordered around, backstabbed, brown nosing etc. etc. From the info we've been getting from the Shadowbane gamers it certainly doesn't sound so interesting. More like watching paint dry then waiting for someone to graffiti it then painting it again for more graffiti then trying to reason with the culprits. Geez I've had my time raising kids!

For curiosity sake I'll look at Beta 1. Meanwhile my friend who is a programmer has recommended a kickstarter.

288mqgz.png

It's really interesting, maybe even funny, to see all these SB players defending "their" game even when no body is attacking them  :blink:. Maybe they do need a reminder that this is a Crowfall forum (with sub-forums), completely new game!

I'd remind you this subforum isn't about shadowbane. You guys keep making it about "our game". This isn't even the proper subforum for discussing that game, yet the tears keep coming. Make it rain.

Seeing Shadowbane players flocking to this thread like ravens waiting to manifest a revenant seems a lot like harassing a player base.  Are you harassing a player base, sir?

It's just the forum equivalent of what it's going to look like in game day 1.

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

I've never played either game. They both had turn-offs that I couldn't overcome. That said, I have played more than 30 mmos in nearly 30 years. *sigh*

And you know what? I don't have a problem that all 30+ are lumped into one forum. Doesn't bother me at all. Huh.

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

I've never played either game. They both had turn-offs that I couldn't overcome. That said, I have played more than 30 mmos in nearly 30 years. *sigh*

And you know what? I don't have a problem that all 30+ are lumped into one forum. Doesn't bother me at all. Huh.

Obviously you are a reasonable individual!  I hope it's infectious.

Edited by protonix

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

I'd remind you this subforum isn't about shadowbane. You guys keep making it about "our game". This isn't even the proper subforum for discussing that game, yet the tears keep coming. Make it rain.

Please read again the start of this thread, I'm really not sure what you cannot understand, AGAIN, dead sparrow wasn't picking on Shadowbane game or players, he was addressing to the form devs, for creating a Shadowbane sub-forum and not creating a sub-forums for other games. Read it again, slowly this time, hopefully you wont miss the point of this thread (I have faith in you :P).

as the original poster, can I ask that this post be deleted? there are enough good, substantial posts around now that we don't need crappy ones like this. I would rather take responsibility for a useless post and have it removed than see it stick around. thx.

If you don't like the thread how about you just don't read it?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg