Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.500.0 Public Test Server Feedback for 2/9/2022

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

If my math is correct the Apples, Wartribe Coins, and Dust required for a solo-crafter to get the 3 items from this event may be a bit harsh:

Cosmic Sours   Bowls Avg Bowls Max
Raw Resources Required for 500   77 167
Gold     60,676 131,333
Dust     32,494 70,333
Water     3,619 7,833
Apples     1,078 2,333
Wartribe Coins     1,078 2,333
Infinite Flavanoids     462 1,000

Lowering the number of required Apples/Coins/Dust per craft to half seems the most direct alleviation.  But reducing the cost of the crafter items or increasing the number of Cosmic Sours from the Bowl of Hard Candy would be much appreciated in general, specifically raising the minimum potential count to allow for more predictability.

Edit:

Knoebility has corrected my math.  I missed the part where Malic Acid and Simple Syrup recipes created 5 rather than 1.  We only believe that the Infinite Flavanoids quantity and being No-Trade is harsh now, with 462+ flower picks in 2 weeks for a single person on top of the other component.

Cosmic Sours   Bowls Avg Bowls Max
Raw Resources Required for 500   77 167
Gold     28,644 62,124
Dust     11,242 24,382
Water     816 1,770
Apples     216 468
Wartribe Coins     216 468
Infinite Flavanoids     462 1,002

Will statistically equivalent non-stacking items be available in future events so that a solo crafter doesn't have to halt his life to pick flowers?

Edited by Tianjin

I was a bit disappointed the event again didn't incorporate more PvEvP. Flower running is decentralised and the continued Dregs map design has made for massive travel traverses. Since the Event procced items are Soulbound, the incentive makes for naked stealthers riding around.