Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.500.0 Live Feedback for 2.10.22

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Hello Support …

The Infinite Snobgobbler cost : 4 Flavoroid … Not 3 like your website says..

I just spend 96 and then saw this issue ☹

Not only that but :

- Mushrooms don’t drop the Flavonoid.
- The Dust cost is INSANE.
- The Amount of Flavonoid dropped is EXTREMELY low.

I got 100 in 5 hours…

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Look.

I am a crafter/gatherer main. I hate PVP. I am, in theory, who you design crafter/gatherer events for.

DESPISE this holiday event. The drop rate on your flavanoids and estimated time to acquire enough to buy something from the event is way off. We can't even work together as a guild on it because none of the items are tradeable. There's competition for the existing flowers and it's just hours and hours of slorping around in stealth hoping nobody has found your set of trees yet.

It's been 24 hours. The event is awful. I have not met a single person having fun. A new, super shiny fun game just released that actually lets you customize their version of an EK, and I am seriously reconsidering why I tried to come back to Crowfall.

I would rather have a 100% droprate on flavonoid, with the possibility of it being lost on death, than to have this no inventory drop but abysmally low droprate.

If the the devs are going to spend their spare time making spiteful events to show how much they hate the remaining playerbase, maybe they should rethink their time spent.

This harvesting event is GREAT! Seriously, this is the best update to the game yet. I know a lot of people are crying about it, but this is a really smart move. If only this system had been here since launch.

I recommend a flat movement speed increase, across the board. Baseline "100%" movement speed should not "feel" slow. And using stamina in combat to run should "feel" cool. 

Most games out there when they bring out events, its a change from the day to day grind of the game, something fun, different, its not adding more grinding, more running.

This event is a joke. Stop wasteing development time on poorly made dergs when could be useing it to fix the game

6 hours ago, Thon said:

Stat bonuses on Major and Minor upgraded Disciplines: Song Duration is a largely useless stat bonus.

The idea of not having to refresh the songs as often is a decent one on paper, but there is no world where interrupting your rotation for any of the song buffs makes sense. And just making the song duration bonus larger by a few seconds doesn't change the inherent downsides. 

Now, being able to combine multiple buffs into a one song/buff that lasts much longer (2-5 minutes) based on song duration stat might be cool. 

Like twist song of speed, PDM reduction, and an Attack Power buff into one song that lasts 2-5 minutes would be neat. Something you do at the beginning of a fight, and don't have to refresh unless you're fighting a Barbarian...

Make it something any class can do, Battle chants, so that the buffs real musicians can provide aren't super OP, but give those dedicated singers some extra juice. 

Edited by Solstar

14 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

EK 
Can you please make it possible for -all- GUILD members to launch EKs in which there is a GUILD chest.

Once you get Soulreavers patch in, then build an actual EK management UI. Please and thank you. 

Consolidated Feedback

1. Please put minerals and gems on solo nodes with much lower drop chances.  There aren't enough of them in the economy. (i.e. there is almost no economy for them)
  2. Fast Logout in EKs when not set to PvP or when you have the Kronos Buff.
  3. Increase base speed for all characters by at least 5-10%.
  4. Please give us an EK management UI.
  5. Rework Music to have longer buffs that don't hamstring rotation (having the powers slotted should be enough of a cost).
  6. Fog of war is needed for areas an alliance/faction doesn't control.
  7. EU and AUS servers have too much influence on scoreboards and aren't effectively contestable.
  8. Stop stripping characters of gear when they are exported from a campaign.