Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.600.0 Live Bug Reports for 2.28.22

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

This patch has turned Guineceans EVIL!

unknown.png
Side note:

unknown.png
Here my eyes are reflecting the EK and it doesn't look half bad- the mirror effect just needs to be turned down a hair so you can still see my eyes.

Edited by Bzra

Items are not stacking properly when being withdrawn from the vault, resulting in lost items.

In this first screenshot I have 30k gold in inventory and a stack of 99k in the vault.

tPHlsH5.png

I then right-click the 99k gold stack in the vault to pull it to inventory. It stacks into the existing stack, up to 99k, and 30k is lost in the process.

fWZ4NOp.png

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

Confessor: Sancitifier: You are able to animation cancel Fervor to give yourself CC immunity. This is not supposed to happen and is only supposed to trigger while channeling. Here's how it reads and should work:

unknown.png

Here's how players are cheesing it:

I cast Fervor, Dodge (or any animation cancel), I get to keep the CC immunity from Fervor and then I can cast Condemnation and it extends my CC immunity (4 back to 5 seconds).

Edited by Bzra

55 minutes ago, Bzra said:

Confessor: Sancitifier: You are able to animation cancel Fervor to give yourself CC immunity. This is not supposed to happen and is only supposed to trigger while channeling. Here's how it reads and should work:

unknown.png

Here's how players are cheesing it:

I cast Fervor, Dodge (or any animation cancel), I get to keep the CC immunity from Fervor and then I can cast Condemnation and it extends my CC immunity (4 back to 5 seconds).

You're completely immune under condemnation so that extension does nothing. What you did find is a weird interaction with cancelling fervor though that you could use under the other 2 classes.

*Edit* just found a confessor i could test this on since no VIP. This only works on the sanctifier and would be pretty pointless to burn a fervor for 5s of CC immunity. Basically you would be putting dodge  or fire bolt (if you have this)  on cooldown for it. Then go into a condemnation.  All that would be needed is to clear the CC immunity the second you dodge or flash cast.  The PHM, PDM, resistance all drop the second you dodge or flash cast.

Nice find on the weird interaction when I don't use fervor.

Edited by MrErad

The Dregs campaign scoreboard only shows guild ranks when viewing your own guild. It does not show guild ranks for other guilds.

Would be cool if we got actual questions if more info was needed, and not just a reaction emoji.

Edit: for those being cheeky and giving me the question mark reaction, my statement was inspired by hyramgraff's bug above. It seemed like enough info to me for devs to find the bug, but the question mark reaction by QA made it seem like there wasn't. And I know many others got the same reactions with no explanation for what more info they needed. 

So, it would be nice if we got more than a question mark reaction...

Edited by Solstar

Account Vault and Campaign Bank bug: In the 'Purchases' tab, it looks like all crafted items like armour, weapons, components, etc are falsely considered Purchases. Before the patch, it would show just items you had redeemed from your main menu Inbox.

The function of the tab before was much more useful.

As a Vandal Assassin ..

My LMB (which is Psn damage) doesn't damage : walls and wards... 

Can you please fix this

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

So what's the deal with Knight's block, Why is the damage bonus not stacking like it is supposed, even though the meter shows it going to 40% you don't get anymore than 1 instance of 15% bonus damage. Is there a Hard cap on the amount Max Damage bonus can be raised by that is not displayed? Was there an undocumented changes to the knights damage bonus from blocking mechanic? what's going on here.

Edited by UnderGrowth

Floors in all Overseer Outposts (Shadow) are all white. Yes, this is with Global Illumination turned on. No, I don't want to turn it off. 😃

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xx74Juy16bAaHL69GMlUOMsTf8uJaLjA/view?usp=sharing

Contact: Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok @battlevortex - battlevortex.tv

Weak Spots when harvesting do not work as they should.

Background info-
A hit on a resource node is detected when your tool strikes the node. This means that you can start your animation on the node, finish your animation off the node and miss. Or that you can start your animation off the node, finish your animation on the node and hit. In the video below you can see how I start a swing over the node and end the swing off the node and miss. It then shows me starting 2 swings off the node and ending the swing on the node and I hit. This is fine, this is how it should work.

Spoiler

Hitting weak spots works the opposite way. Weak spot hit detection is based on the start of your animation. This means that in order to hit a weak spot, your swing animation has to start over the weak spot. It does not matter if your cursor is over the weak spot when the animation ends (your tool strikes the node). It also has the side effect that you can even miss the weak spot and still hit it as long as your swing animation started over the weak spot. In the video below you can first see that I start my swing off of the weak spot and off the node completely, but end my animation on the weak spot. I hit the node, but miss the weak spot. Next you can see that I start my swing over the weak spot, but finish my animation off the weak spot while still over the node. I hit the weak spot for extra damage.

Spoiler

Here is an odd example where I start my swing over the weak spot and end my swing off the node. I miss the node but 'hit' the weak spot.

Spoiler

And here is why all of this is an issue to me. Weak spot hit detection on start of animation is super frustrating. If I 'hit' the weak spot, I should actually hit it. What normally happens is you are holding down LMB to harvest. You proc a weak spot on your 1st swing. While continuing to hold down LMB to continue harvesting, you move your mouse cursor over the weak spot. Your tool strikes the node and you miss the weak spot. You now have to hold your cursor in the same spot to get it on the next swing. This can result in the weak spots timing out and you lose out on chances of more weak spots since it takes 2 swings to hit 1 weak spot.

You can get around this by doing 1 swing at a time and waiting to see if you got a weak spot and then re-aim if you did. This feels AWFUL to do.

Swing - Stop - Aim - Swing - Stop - Aim

It feels really bad.

Edited by Yoink

aeei5jG.png

Reposting since it was reacted with "Need More Information"

> The first time my inventory fills up and I try to "Loot All" a mob, my client hangs/freezes for a few seconds.

Context:
Farming wartribe NPCs that drop weapons/armors. I spam "Loot All" on the bodies as I kill them, and this normally causes no observable issues with my client. At some point my inventory will fill up and I will "Loot All" on a body, but my inventory will not have the space for some loot in the body. The moment I trigger Loot All on a body where the loot would not fit in my inventory, my client freezes/hangs for a noticeable amount of time (1-2 seconds) on the frame where I triggered the "Loot All" command. Eventually the client returns to normal and the "Inventory Full" text appears in the chat window. If I attempt to "Loot All" again any bodies containing loot that would not fit in my inventory space, my client has no observable issues and the "Inventory Full" text appears in the chat window. This appears to happen only on the first instance of "Inventory Full" per client start up.

EDIT:
I have acquired video of the reported issue, message me if it is needed.

Edited by redfactor4

16 hours ago, Yoink said:

Weak Spots when harvesting do not work as they should.

Background info-
A hit on a resource node is detected when your tool strikes the node. This means that you can start your animation on the node, finish your animation off the node and miss. Or that you can start your animation off the node, finish your animation on the node and hit. In the video below you can see how I start a swing over the node and end the swing off the node and miss. It then shows me starting 2 swings off the node and ending the swing on the node and I hit. This is fine, this is how it should work.

Reveal hidden contents

Hitting weak spots works the opposite way. Weak spot hit detection is based on the start of your animation. This means that in order to hit a weak spot, your swing animation has to start over the weak spot. It does not matter if your cursor is over the weak spot when the animation ends (your tool strikes the node). It also has the side effect that you can even miss the weak spot and still hit it as long as your swing animation started over the weak spot. In the video below you can first see that I start my swing off of the weak spot and off the node completely, but end my animation on the weak spot. I hit the node, but miss the weak spot. Next you can see that I start my swing over the weak spot, but finish my animation off the weak spot while still over the node. I hit the weak spot for extra damage.

Reveal hidden contents

Here is an odd example where I start my swing over the weak spot and end my swing off the node. I miss the node but 'hit' the weak spot.

Reveal hidden contents

And here is why all of this is an issue to me. Weak spot hit detection on start of animation is super frustrating. If I 'hit' the weak spot, I should actually hit it. What normally happens is you are holding down LMB to harvest. You proc a weak spot on your 1st swing. While continuing to hold down LMB to continue harvesting, you move your mouse cursor over the weak spot. Your tool strikes the node and you miss the weak spot. You now have to hold your cursor in the same spot to get it on the next swing. This can result in the weak spots timing out and you lose out on chances of more weak spots since it takes 2 swings to hit 1 weak spot.

You can get around this by doing 1 swing at a time and waiting to see if you got a weak spot and then re-aim if you did. This feels AWFUL to do.

Swing - Stop - Aim - Swing - Stop - Aim

It feels really bad.

Like hit detection in PvP it feels bad that the beginning of animation (keypress) locks a player as successful target even if u dodge/blink etc away before the -end- of animation.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

10 hours ago, Retchet said:

It is possible to deploy siege equipment next to world bosses and the world boss doesn't attack.

siege-on-worldboss.png

I don't know what other information is needed. Zoom in. There is a trebuchet next to the world boss. The world boss stands there doing nothing.

On 3/6/2022 at 5:10 PM, UnderGrowth said:

So what's the deal with Knight's block, Why is the damage bonus not stacking like it is supposed, even though the meter shows it going to 40% you don't get anymore than 1 instance of 15% bonus damage. Is there a Hard cap on the amount Max Damage bonus can be raised by that is not displayed? Was there an undocumented changes to the knights damage bonus from blocking mechanic? what's going on here.

After some further testing, I have identified that The damage bonus from blocking is stacking correctly. However what isn't stacking is the damage bonus cap, the cap only get's raised by one instance of the buff. This doesn't seem intentional as the wording on block indicates both the damage bonus and damage bonus cap should stack. This would also make sense when considering the intention of making it so the damage bonus cap get's raised in the first place, so it would seem the buff to damage bonus cap not stacking is a bug.