Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.700.0 Public Test Bug Reports for 3/31/2022

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Powers

• The following ultimate powers now have a cooldown of 12 seconds or more to prevent back to back activations. These all had a previous cool down of 5 seconds.
    • Shadowstep  
    • Neckbreaker
    • Invincible Warrior
    • Divine Order
    • Miracle
    • Immolation
    • Envenom
    • Death Surge
    • Essence Scram
    • Dynamite
    • Vanish
    • Cold Comfort
    • Re-Fridgerate
    • Whirling Leap
    • Rallying Cry
    • Raging Bull
    • Sustain
    • Brilliance
  • The crowd control immunity and damage reduction effects applied by Ultimate abilities have been reduced from 5 seconds to 3.5 seconds.

Disciplines

• The Dragoon discipline is no longer available to the Battle Domain and is now usable by Myrmidon, Knight and Templar classes.

---

It's awesome then you listen when it comes to the Barb not being able to take the Dragoon Discipline - the PROBLEM is still exist.  This is a HUGE nerf to stealthers.  The hits that are being done to the stealth classes just keep comming in. 

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not but the result is that as a stealther you can't do anything to counter this and just have to eat the fact that 2 classes can now just stealth detect passively 15m away ... that is further than the Brigand can engage from for example.

Not only have you given the stealthers a hit, but all the double Ulti users.. will see this scenario : You use an Ulti and before you can use your 2nd you've already REBUILD the first one you used.  So you've just nearly canceled out having the use of having 2 ults in 1 action.

This combination of nerfing the Squishy classes - the ones I can name off the bat that really hurt from this are Assassins (NOT the BG though) .. Archers. etc.  They are going to suffer more now that they are unable to get any survivability from their ultimates.

These changes are super impactful in a NEGATIVE way.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

21 minutes ago, Soulreaver said:

It's awesome then you listen when it comes to the Barb not being able to take the Dragoon Discipline - the PROBLEM is still exist.  This is a HUGE nerf to stealthers.  The hits that are being done to the stealth classes just keep comming in. 

I don't think its that huge a deal to stealth but I could also 100% see that disc being fine without the DOT

aeei5jG.png

1 minute ago, Yoink said:

I don't think its that huge a deal to stealth but I could also 100% see that disc being fine without the DOT

50 AP
2% Crit
That in itself makes it a super strong disc.

The fact that you give it a 15m radius AoE DoT is just insane.. no -other- discipline gives you any "debuff/damage" with has more than 8m, most of em even at 5m.  The range itself is a huge advantage which is just needless.  That disc has SO much going on that is removing and pushing/meddeling with other sorts of balances : PDM and AoE slow... it's just baffeling that it's also carrying a damage.

When you look at it ANY CLICK AND FORGET ability should NOT be stronger than any ACTIVE ability.  This is much stronger on every single stat.  This isn't about the Discipline being nerfed it's about having it actually removed and instead of WASTING more time on NEW things then fix what is broken and have been for months now.  This discpline -doesn't- solve anything on the contrary.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

14 minutes ago, Yoink said:

I gotta be honest, I am sick of stealthers bitching about any level of counter to their get out of jail free card. We have gone through months and months of constantly nerfing strategies they counter stealth to the point that unless you run some sort of heads up, you basically don't get to fight the stealther unless the commit till death. And yet stupid poorly made dergs like Stink bomb, go for broke, and all any other dumb skill that puts you immediately back in stealth is almost impossible to counter play any more.

Why is there a stealth blocker status when skills that just put you into stealth wipe it off anyway.

Please stop bending to the whim's of these players who are just trying to make sure they have no counter to their playstyle.

I should also mention, that this skill only pulses every 6 seconds, with a very clear visual indicator, and the user most likely STILL can't see you. If you can't manage to time it properly to sneak close enough for your 10m range sneak attack, then that's kinda sad.

Edited by UnderGrowth

20 minutes ago, UnderGrowth said:

I gotta be honest, I am sick of stealthers bitching about any level of counter to their get out of jail free card. We have gone through months and months of constantly nerfing strategies they counter stealth to the point that unless you run some sort of heads up, you basically don't get to fight the stealther unless the commit till death. And yet stupid poorly made dergs like Stink bomb, go for broke, and all any other dumb skill that puts you immediately back in stealth is almost impossible to counter play any more.

Why is there a stealth blocker status when skills that just put you into stealth wipe it off anyway.

Please stop bending to the whim's of these players who are just trying to make sure they have no counter to their playstyle.

I should also mention, that this skill only pulses every 6 seconds, with a very clear visual indicator, and the user most likely STILL can't see you. If you can't manage to time it properly to sneak close enough for your 10m range sneak attack, then that's kinda sad.

Entertainer + Dragoon ... welcome to 15+ m... 

You could also just run with an Elken ranger and max out the 150 Anti Stealth giving u 34,5 m basic anti stealth range with a 100% up time.  Dragoon opens up for even -more- anti-stealth.  

The whole arguement is : Stealthers in sieges : Non-existant.  So their role should be : Small Scale and 1v1.  Which is also being challenged constantly.  You want to remove the small scale, then give the stealthers something to make them viable large scale.  

1 minute ago, Soulreaver said:

Entertainer + Dragoon ... welcome to 15+ m... 

You could also just run with an Elken ranger and max out the 150 Anti Stealth giving u 34,5 m basic anti stealth range with a 100% up time.  Dragoon opens up for even -more- anti-stealth.  

The whole arguement is : Stealthers in sieges : Non-existant.  So their role should be : Small Scale and 1v1.  Which is also being challenged constantly.  You want to remove the small scale, then give the stealthers something to make them viable large scale.  

I would prefer they be viable any scale. Not one or the other.  So need 2 classes to counter 1 class?

I think an inherent issue we are facing with the Dragoon power is that it takes the 2 most useful powers of Troubadour and combines them into 1 with different requirements...
...and then it even adds a Slow component Passive.

I used to use Dirge of Dissonance for the exact reasons mentioned, the constant AoE damage almost COMPLETELY negated a Stealthed player being able to get close to me.
Stealthers had 3 seconds to close that gap between Dirge pulses to open from Stealth, and then once it was applied it stayed on for 12-18 seconds depending on Minor Discs I had.
Between that and Thorns I didn't even need to be near Perception roles to counter Stealth as a Templar Fury or Paladin.
While I may not have been able to kill them most of the time I could hold out for reinforcements
With decent tracking I could also keep them out of stealth if they made the mistake of trying to myself or someone else off if I was nearby.
All without Perception
I could do it on my own, in a different manner which relied on the choices an opponent made in attacking or approaching me.
Multiple ways of play to accomplish the same goal made this inclusion interesting to me.

When they first made Stealth Ultimates remove DoT powers, Dirge was neglected which made it all the more valuable.
Until patch 7.0 when "Stealther Ultimate powers now properly removes the Dirge of Dissonance DoT"
This implied to me that Dirge of Dissonance was not meant to function the way I had been using it for some time, and the way it seems like Dragoon is currently functioning.
The removal of this variant style of Stealth counter play did disappoint me, and likely contributed to the factors pulling me away from frequent play of CF.

If new Disciplines and Powers are to be added I am not sure it should be in a way that might lead to Power Creep/Bloat.
Inadvertently nerfing previous Disciplines or Powers by implementing new ones will only add to the pile of powers, classes, disciplines and other aspecs/assets of the game that go unused because they are not "good enough"

Also Dragoon can not be equipped as a Major Discipline by a Templar OR a Knight even though the Tooltip and Patch Notes indicate so...

Edited by Scorn

ScornofLife2.jpg

2 minutes ago, Scorn said:

I think an inherent issue we are facing with the Dragoon power is that it takes the 2 most useful powers of Troubadour and combines them into 1 with different requirements...
...and then it even adds a Slow component Passive.

I used to use Dirge of Dissonance for the exact reasons mentioned, the constant AoE damage almost COMPLETELY negated a Stealthed player being able to get close to me.
Stealthers had 3 seconds to close that gap between Dirge pulses to open from Stealth, and then once it was applied it stayed on for 12-18 seconds depending on Minor Discs I had.
Between that and Thorns I didn't even need to be near Perception roles to counter Stealth as a Templar.
While I may not have been able to kill them most of the time I could hold out for reinforcements
With decent tracking I could also keep them out of stealth if they made the mistake of trying to myself or someone else off if I was nearby. All without Perception
I could do it on my own, in a different manner which relied on the choices an opponent made in attacking or approaching me.
Multiple ways of play to accomplish the same goal made this inclusion interesting to me.

When they first made Stealth Ultimates remove DoT powers, Dirge was neglected which made it all the more valuable.
Until patch 7.0 when "Stealther Ultimate powers now properly removes the Dirge of Dissonance DoT"
This implied to me that Dirge of Dissonance was not meant to function the way I had been using it for some time, and the way it seems like Dragoon is currently functioning.
The removal of this variant style of Stealth counter play did disappoint me, and likely contributed to the factors pulling me away from frequent play of CF.

If new Disciplines and Powers are to be added I am not sure it should be in a way that might lead to Power Creep/Bloat.
Inadvertently nerfing previous Disciplines or Powers by implementing new ones will only add to the pile of powers, classes, disciplines and other aspecs/assets of the game that go unused because they are not "good enough"

Whats funny I used to use Dirge of Dissonance the same way pre domains on my paladins for my anti stealth.  Then domains came so used our built in reflect which was removed from pulling out stealthers,  same with thorns & no more access to music.  It does combine all the good things into one major but then again the old Troubadour had all 4 skills in it too before the splitting.  Maybe the music stuff will be removed and rolled into that 12th class.

32 minutes ago, UnderGrowth said:

The Dragoon Discipline has visually changed to state the changes, however, it can't currently be equipped by Knights or Templars. Haven't Tested Myrms, but I suspect it is the same.

Confirmed bugged for Myrms too.  Someone forgot to flip the switch.

1.  Arch Druid Orbs get bugged when:
* over growth is cast over them
* player is stunned while cast Gaia's growth

2.  overgrowth & gaia's wail overwrite each others dots

3.  hot bar switch is interruptible which causes player to get stuck in life tray while essence burn is in effect.  
Hotbar switch not an ability (like stealth). It should not trigger cooldown...ever.  Cooldowns are still present on abilites.

This has been present for some time.

Edited by BunionToes

23 minutes ago, BunionToes said:

Cleric hammer of god uses no resource.  Infinite spam.

Are you referring to the passive ability Hammer of the Gods?  That just changes your basic attack damage type from current damage type (Mace - Crush, Throwing Hammer - Fire) to Holy damage.  If you took the stat bundle which has 24% power efficiency, your basic attacks should not use much resource.

9 hours ago, AllKnightLong said:

Are you referring to the passive ability Hammer of the Gods?  That just changes your basic attack damage type from current damage type (Mace - Crush, Throwing Hammer - Fire) to Holy damage.  If you took the stat bundle which has 24% power efficiency, your basic attacks should not use much resource.

Basic attack in any other class take resource cost.  Even using weapon finesse (20% reduction).   

Resource cost also depends on weapon weight.  Mace is 40 and Throwing Hammer is 20, I believe.  There is also a basic attack: reduction in one of the stat bundles that many classes do not have.