Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall Store Update!

Happy April 1st, we've put special items in the shop available today only

• Hunger Goose: a long-awaited new mount.
  • M4 Shotgun: a new type of pump-action shotgun for the most fearless and fanatical Crows.
  • Tangle Anti-stress Discipline: Available for all classes. It instantly improves the mood of the character, adding Strength for new achievements.
  • Back by popular demand for a limited time, the PowerBar:  Is Truth.

image (105).png

image.png

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

New players truly do not understand how deep the power bar truth goes. Even to this day I believe that Monumental and ACE are trying to tell us the TRUTH behind launch. If only the prophet @Dernor @BurlesqueBogBearLawncareServiceswere still around.

I present to you, the community, what we've been trying to tell you for YEARS.

There is something that ACE hasn't been telling us.  I think that maybe someone in ACE has been trying to send us messages to show us the truth, but there is more to the 5.110 update than they are letting on.  Think about it.  How long has Dregs been in development?  Considering my professional experience I'd say about eight months since it's been in full spin-up development.  What do we have to show for it?  A JPG of a power bar UI.  What has ACE posted their dev blog about?  A JPG of a power bar UI.  Sure Blair and JTodd have talked about city building and parcel adjectives and caravans and passive tree updates and so many other features, but all we've seen with OUR OWN EYES is this image.  This is it.  This is the single Earth-shattering revelation that will shake all of us Crows to the core.

The 5.110 update is just that, and that alone: The power bar UI.  Think about it.  Game developers work exactly 8 hours a day (no more, no less, of course).  They've been working for 8 months.  The max rank of wartribes in God's Reach is Rank 8.  There are 8 power bar slots.  If you think this is a coincidence, you haven't been paying attention.

Still not convinced?  Consider this.  5.11 = 5 + 11 = 16.  16 / 2 = 8.  11 when spaced out like this 1        1 looks like a bar.  I know this might shock you, but I didn't even realize it until I looked closely enough.

I know people are going to say I'm crazy.  I don't care.  What truly matters is that someone starts to connect the dots.  I know there are probably assassins (I know at least Zybak is tracking me since he is in cahoots with ACE) tracking me now that I have decided to speak the truth to the world at large.  If you don't hear from me again, that is why.

Don't avenge me, just spread the truth.  The Power Bar Truth.

2 hours ago, galvia said:

New players truly do not understand how deep the power bar truth goes. Even to this day I believe that Monumental and ACE are trying to tell us the TRUTH behind launch. If only the prophet @Dernor @BurlesqueBogBearLawncareServiceswere still around.

I present to you, the community, what we've been trying to tell you for YEARS.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS FALL PROPHET. THE DOCUMENTS PROVE THIS IS ALL A PART OF THE INTERDEMENSIONAL HUNGER CABAL! THE POWER BAR IS A LIE! DERN IS A LIE! GOD SAVE THE CLAMS! THROW A BATTERY OCEAN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

5 hours ago, BigglyDaddy said:

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS FALL PROPHET. THE DOCUMENTS PROVE THIS IS ALL A PART OF THE INTERDEMENSIONAL HUNGER CABAL! THE POWER BAR IS A LIE! DERN IS A LIE! GOD SAVE THE CLAMS! THROW A BATTERY OCEAN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

This is the type of person that would strap an extra Tesla battery on the roof of a Tesla and have it self-drive into the ocean. Ridiculous and completely out of line.

41 minutes ago, Bzra said:

This is the type of person that would strap an extra Tesla battery on the roof of a Tesla and have it self-drive into the ocean. Ridiculous and completely out of line.

HELL YEAH BROTHER!

MY SKULLET WILL FLOW IN THE WIND AS I DRIVE OFF THE CLIFF TO INFINITY.